1

You were walking with your dog in the park. Today is Sunday. It is your favorite day next to Saturday because theres no class.

While you were walking with your dog. Then suddenly your phone begins to ring. You quickly get your phone from your pocket and see who is it.

It was your Mom.

You rolled your eyes and answered the call.

A while ago in your house, You and your mom were fighting because you broke her favorite cup. She was so angry when she saw her favorite cup broken. It was a gift from your Father when they were still young. That's why you were in the park with your dog.

It was actually a memory from your Father. Your Father died because of a car crash when you were still 10 years old. Before, your mom cant accept that his dead. Also you, you cant accept that his dead.

"Hi dear, please come
back home. Your brother
Is here ^^ and I'm sorry
A while ago."

   "Ok mom, I'll be there

in a minute"

You suddenly hang up the call and go bacm home.

"C'mon, Sparky! JJ is at home!" You were running beside your dog. Wagging his tail. Which Sparky is happy. You giggled when you saw his naughty side.

You were looking at Sparky while you were running. Accidentally you bumped someone. The two of you fall and that makes your in the top of the person. You widen your eyes.

You quickly get up and help him stand. "I am really sorry" you apoligized at the person who you bumped.

You were giving the person a hand, but the when you see the person who it is. You quickly step back from him.

"YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" You point your index finger at him.

He looks at you and smirks. He gets up on his own and walks toward you.

While he was walking towards you, you step back.

"Thats my line, y/n weirdo" he said while looking at Sparky. "Hi you little cuteyy~" he said while waving at your dog.

"Woah woah, if u want to bully me James Christian Santiagos. Bully me not my dog!" You snatch your dog away from him.

"Thats your dog?, tsk" he just 'tsk' you and walks away.

"Such a jerk" you mumbled.

You noticed that is getting late. You  run and go home.

♡♡♡♡♡

Y/n = your name