justin

requested by C0L0URESS

"get out of this house, you're fired!" he shouted and you sighed, bowing one last time and going to your room to pack your stuff.

you work as- worked as the schedule arranger of justin, the son of the ceo of huang group. eventually the ceo who hired you is really disappointed because you forgot about justin's schedule and fired you.

after you packed all your things, you got out of your room and went down the stairs. while walking down, justin spotted you, "y/n, can you cancel my next schedule? i have to go have a new haircut and re-dye my hair."

"justin, i got fired. i'm not working for you anymore.." you actually have to call him sir, but he insisted that you call him by his name.

"what? what happened, who fired you? you're leaving already now?" he immediately ran down the stairs in his pjs and grabbed your wrists.

"you were supposed to join the meeting with your father yesterday but i forgot about it.. your father is really angry at me right now, i have no choice." you told him.

"who is he to get angry at you just because you forgot about the meeting." he scoffed.

you widened your eyes, "justin! what if he hears that? he's your father and i work for him! of course he'll be mad at me!"

"i don't care if he hears it. you're not leaving this house." he said and pulled your wrist, dragging you up the stairs.

"justin, i can't. it's your father's orders."

"i'm ordering you not to leave the house without my permission. so are you gonna listen to me or my father?" he asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

suddenly the door of the ceo's office opened and justin's father came out. he spotted you and justin, "what are you still doing there? get out of here and never come back."

"i'm sorr-" you apologized but suddenly justin interrupted, speaking in chinese in which you believed that he said, "you can't fire her."

you could understand some chinese because you worked with justin for about 1 year and you always heard him speaking in chinese.

"what are you saying, son?" his father answered, now in korean language.

"i want her to continue working for me, i don't want any other person but her." you widened your eyes and elbowed justin softly.

"what are you saying? he'll get angry!" you whisper-shouted.

"are you disrespec-"

"i don't care, if she leaves the house, i'm leaving too." he answered in chinese.

his father opened his mouth to say something but then closed after that. he sighed heavily and just let justin do whatever he wants to do.

justin went to his room with you and closed the door.

"did you know you just-"

"i know, but it's okay. just know that i'm doing this all for you." he said and sat on the bed.

"you didn't have to go this far!"

"i'm doing this for you, why are being like this?" he asked and stood up.

"i'm the one who's supposed to ask you that!" you said.

"it's because i like you! why are you so oblivious? i kept making it obvious that i like you and you still don't know?" he said.

you stood there, not knowing what to do. you furrowed your eyebrows and looked down to your feet.

"you're not saying anything.. i guess you don't feel the same?" he said quietly.

"n-no, justin. it's not that.. your father don't like me. he probably wants you to marry someone better, someone richer, someone more beautif-" you said and got cut off by justin.

"stop saying all those. i don't care if he doesn't allow us to be together. i'll do everything for us to be together." justin said.

"your father-"

"i like you."

"i like you too.."

-
omg so cheesy but hey this is the longest imagine i wrote

-omg so cheesy but hey this is the longest imagine i wrote

let's wait for justin's debut with the other yuehua trainees(: