hyeongseop

requested by Hyemi_Son22

you work part time as a cashier in a flower shop.

you were assisting a customer when suddenly the door barged open and a guy around your age wearing a cap entered, accidentally knocking onto the glass door and falling down.
(i'm sorry i still can't get over with this one)

he awkwardly stood up and slightly bowed to the people inside the shop.

you went to his side and followed him as he searched for the perfect flower.

"are you buying a flower for your girlfriend? or your family member perhaps?" you asked and he flinched because he didn't know you were behind him.

"no, she's not my girlfriend yet but, i think i'll ask her out today?" he said and you noticed his voice sounded familiar.

"ohh, then i recommend this flower, people usually use this kind for asking someone out." you stated and handed him a flower.

he nodded and took 12 of the same roses, "can you wrap it? or like make it into like a bouquet-"

"yes, do you want it wrapped in a transparent plastic?" you asked and he nodded.

after you finished wrapping it, you handed the flowers carefully to him.

he suddenly took off his cap and flips his hair. you recognized the really familiar face and widened your eyes, "h-hyeongseop? no wonder your voice sounded really familiar and i can't believe you're actually gonna ask someone out.."

he smiled and rejected the flowers from you and you furrowed your eyebrows, "i wrapped it already, why aren't you taking it?"

"it's okay, you can keep them. i bought it for you actually.." he suddenly blushed and shyly scrapped the back of his neck.

"w-wha- i thought.. you were gonna ask someone out with this?" you stuttered.

"yeah, do you wanna.. you know, go out with me?" he asked.

"i.. i'm-.. are you serious? you're not joking around, are you?" you asked, making sure he wasn't playing around.

"i'm serious though..why don't you believe me.." he mumbled and frowned.

"okay then." you said.

"what?"

"yes, okay. i'll go out with you." you said.

"really? you're.. you're really gonna go out with me?" he suddenly changed from a frown to a really bright smile and you can't help but to smile at how adorable he is.

"yes, but hyeongseop? can you step aside for a while? there's other people lining up to pay for their flowers."

-
idk if it's hyeongseop or hyeongseob or hyungseop or hyungseob
how do you guys spell his name?