ch 2

Luckily I managed to sit down without getting too cut up. But now the razors were mainly surrounding my chest and neck area. I watched everything closely. The lights. The people. The doors. The windows. The air vent. Everything. I have less than 24 hours to get Niall and escape this place. But how? I need to figure it out. fast.

"Well well. I have your boyfriend. You get 10 minutes alone with him. And I'll even let you out of this.. razor thing for that 10 minutes. Have fun Kat." Jake came in. pushing Niall inside, then slamming the door.  The razors lifted away from me. I looked down at my body to see cuts everywhere. Some deep, some not. I smiled to myself and got up, running to Niall.

I jumped into his arms. He held me close to him as he hugged me tighter than ever. His smell filled my nose. His hug brought comfort to me even if we were in a place like this. Tears threatening to fall had finally fell. I'm back with Niall now..

"He almost killed me Kat.. He couldve killed you.." Niall whispered.

"I know.. But we're both alive. And we're getting out of here."

"How?" he asked.

"I don't know yet Niall. But I promise we will get out of here. I love you.."

"Kat I love you too.." Niall whispered. He grabbed my face and did what I've been waiting for. He kissed me. His lips were smooth and soft. They moved with mine perfectly.

"Kat.. Im sorry I just can't do this.."

"Niall what?"

" While we were apart.. Kat I have another gir-"

"Times up." Jake laughed. Body guards took Niall away and sat my in a spot. Razors fell around me and I was stuck again.

"I'll be back in 50 minutes Kat."

"Wait! Jake wait!"

" Hmm?"

"I want you Jake. I love you." I lied.

"What made you realize this?"

"No one would ever think of this. Possibly getting put in jail forever. Not for me. And i just... I know now that I do love you."

"Guards. Let her go. She's mine now." Jake smiled. 

The razors were gone now. Nothing surrounded me. I was free. I ran to Jake, pretending I was happy to be with him. But this will just be my way to escape. My way to be free forever. Away from Jake. Away from this place. I jumped into Jakes arms. I could see Niall giving me a questionable look. But I can't say anything.. I just have to hope he trusts me. And catches on to what I'm doing.

"I'm so happy you realized I'm the one for you." Jake laughed.

"Me too. Me too.."

Jake, Niall, and I started walking to a private room. On the way, I grabbed a knife I same laying around. Perfect. we'll be free. Once in, Jake closed the door.

"Niall and I should be friends." Jake smiled.

"Okay. sure.." Niall said sadly.

"I think this is perfect." I smiled at both Niall and Jake. I went in for s hug from Jake. And when I wrapped my arms around him....

"Shit! Did you just fucking stab me?!" Jake yelled, falling to the floor. He pulled the knife out of his back and shed a few tears. Niall and I didn't waste any time. We ran. And ran. And ran.. Until no one could get us..

Finally we found the exit.

"Ready?" Niall asked me.

"More than ever." I smiled, opening the door. I gasped.