Chapter 5. Sin

Chapter 5

Jack's POV

I jumped out of Lila's window, I wasn't leaving. Her mother hurt her. Now she pays for what she has done. I reached into my pocket and felt my scalpel. I smirked behind my mask and walked around the house to her moms window. I climbed up silently and opened It, It was surprisingly unlocked.

I silently slid in and left the window open. I walked to where she was sleeping. Gliding my scalpel along her cheek slowly, She woke quickly and jumped, Hitting her head on the wall. She groaned and grabbed her head. "Who are you?!"

"That's not important. You sinned. Now, You accept your punishment."

I grabbed into my scalpel and withdrew it from my hoodie pocket. She quivered in fear and screamed. "Im sorry, Don't hurt me!" I quickly covered her mouth and stabbed her in the stomach. "I do not accept your apology." She gasped for air and made a squeaking noise. Using my foot I pushed her back and stabbed her again in the stomach. She coughed blood up and groaned. With one last stab I grabbed her head in my right hand and in my left I held the scalpel. I dug it into her forehead and slid it down making a cut. Her body fell limp and she sunk down onto the bed.

I wiped the blood of my scalpel, grabbed the mother by the arms and pulled her off the bed, Dragged her down the steps and into the living room. I got a trash bag, Much like the one I used for the cat but bigger. I stuffed her remains in the bag and set it against the corner. "Now, Suffer a cats death." I said with a chuckle. A voice spoke to me in my head. You've done well, Lila is safe.

I grinned behind my mask and turned to the door and silently walked out the front door. I'm so Relieved. I closed it silently and walked towards the woods.