Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Robbie's POV*

I woke up in the sand, face down. I stood up and brushed off my clothing. I looked around at wherever the hell I was. I looked at the beach I was on.

Oh my god.....

This looks like the place where we filmed some of the scenes on Neverland.

I walked into the forests.

"Hello? Adam? Parker?" this is strange. There should be some crew members here.... Unless-

Snap out of it Robbie! Ugh I'm thinking such nonsense.

I was walking around the semi- familiar jungle, not completely sure where I am going. I saw one of the boys I worked with running from something.

"Hey, wait a second!" I yelled, catching up to him. He stopped and stood up, looking straight forward.

I recognized him, but I forgot his name..... Oh it was Jeffrey!

I grabbed his shoulders, he flinched.

"Calm down, Jeffrey, where is everyone?" I asked.

"They are back at camp sir, and my name is Slightly.." He was looking at me weirdly.

"Oh, um thanks. Where were you going?" I asked suspiciously.

"No where Pan." He ran back the other way.

Oh no, He just called me Pan. This can't be happening.

I started to run the opposite way from where the boy came from. I ran until I found a little cave. I walked in, desperately hoping that there wasn't anyone, or anything, in there. I leaned up against a slanted rock leaning back and closing my eyes. Hopefully this is all just a dream, and I will be back home with Lisa on the couch. Please let this just be a nightmare.

*Lisa's POV*

My eyes were fluttering open. My eyelids were very heavy. My vision was slowly coming back. I was in a bed, oh thsnk god, it was just a dream.

"Robbie..." my voice was all weird.

"Shhh its ok honey" said a female's voice .

My vision was completely back.

"Ginnifer?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Mary Margaret."

I sat straight up. My head was spinning.

'What? Ow" I grabbed my head.

"Easy, easy, you hit your head really hard." She laid me back down.

"Wait, so your name is not Ginnifer Goodwin?" I asked as she dabbed my forehead with a damp cloth. She gave me a confused look.

"No, I have never heard of that name before." I heard a door close.

"Oh hi honey." She said.

"I see she is awake now." Josh said.

"Josh hi! Do you remember me?" I asked.

"Can you give us a moment?" he said.

I nodded and Mary Margaret left. Even though I couldn't see them, I could still here them.

"Did she call me Josh? Who is that" he said.

"David, she has been through a lot. I don't know who she is, but she seemed confused about everything. Maybe she lives here and just forgot her memory." She said.