Chapter 2

Once you get to your car, you begin to worry about him and you follow him to the Jellyfish Entertainment headquarters. You come in and ask for Ravi. The lady tells you to go down the hall and to the right, thats where the meeting was to take place. As you begin to walk forward, you hear that familiar moan, and a scream of pain. Then you realize that its Ravi who is making that noise. You run into a private room, where you see Ravi, but he dosent look the same anymore. His hair is now platinum blonde an his clothes are all black. Then before you even know it, huge black angel wings sprout from his back and you are covered in feathers. He turns to look at you and almost has a heart attack. " I should have known you would have followed me here. Why are you here?", he is scared and backed into a corner.

"I....was worried about you, and i wanted to make sure you got here safely.", you answer in astonishment as you stare at his wings.

"Go away. I dont want to hurt you.", he turns away from you.

"Ravi, i know you wont hurt me. What is this? Where did those wings come from?"

"This is something that only happens when I fall in love. This is something i call Hyde."

"Like the book The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?"

"Yes exactly like that." You look around the room and pick up a feather. You hold it and feel that it is very soft. "Keep that with you. This is a secret you must keep. As long as you keep that feather, i can find you easily." You nod and attempt to put it into your purse. "Before you do that, hold it and touch my forehead with it." You look at him oddly but do what he says. After a few moments, he turns back into the red headded guy you fell in love with.