Chapter 5

You feel completely upset and heartbroken. The one person you truly love has a demon inside of him, and you can't help him. You lay on the couch and don't move for a few hours.

All of a sudden, you get an overwhelming burst of pain in your chest. You pick up your car keys and run outside. The car wont start, so you run to the library in the park. Just from standing outside you hear banging and crashing COMING FROM THE ROOF! RAVI'S HIDEOUT! You bolt up the stairs and you see a black shadow figure with beading red eyes and it running towards YOU!

"Ravi, no!!!!!! Its me! Its Alexa!" The figure crashes into you and you fall to the ground. "Ravi it's me!! Stop!! You're hurting me."

"You are far too late. Your innocent Ravi is gone."

"What have you done with him!"

"Don't worry he is inside." The demon points to his chest.

"No! Why are you doing this? Let him go!"

"You should have just stayed at home like a good girl."

"Ravi this isn't you!" You get hit again and you land on your wrist shattering it. You wince in pain but you know that you can't give up on him. You remember the feather and Ravi's voice is in the back of your head saying, "put it to my forehead."

"Ravi....." You are hit again and a demonic voice says

"My name is not Ravi!! Its Hyde! Ravi is gone." You pull out the feather with your hand that doesn't have a shattered wrist, and you charge the monster. He grabs your arm and throws you backwards into the side of the hideout. "That feather is useless! Give it up." Then you hear Ravi's voice in pain and agony briefly breakthrough and yell, "HE'S LYING!!! DO IT! PUT IT TO MY FOREHEAD NOW!!" You charge the demon and whip out your feather. Once again the demon has taken control and blocks your attempt a third time. You suddenly see a brick from the hideout right next to you. You pick it up, throw it at the demon, and he collapses. You know you have probably hurt Ravi as well, but it was all you could do. You run up and yell while smashing the feather into his forehead, "GO BACK TO THE HELL YOU CAME FROM AND LEAVE RAVI ALONE YOU BASTARD!!!