shot 6

(Sanyu's POV)

I still remember the day when randhir rejected me and chose some other girl to get hitched! That day I was all left alone hurt & broke...

When I returned home with my mom...she quickly said all the things to my dad as a result he suffered another heart attack!

We took him to the hospital... & the doctor said that his condition was critical... & he may pass away
anytime!!
This came as a shock to me & my mom!

After sometime dad gained some consciousness... & he called me inside his ward...just then Aryan who was my best Frnd in office came there...as I already informed him about dad's condition by then...I was about to get inside...when he called me..

"Sanyukta!"...
I ran to him & hugged him...
He said...'don't worry! Everything will be alright!'
Saying this he took me inside the ward...as I didn't had the courage to face my dad...to see him in such a condition was pathetic for me.

Just then my dad called..." Sanyu!"...
His voice depicted that he was weak..
Not able to control myself anymore... I ran to him & hugged him.

I cried & said..."dad plz aap humein chhod kar mat jao...aap Jo bologe main wo karungi...but plz don't leave us!"
"Bb...beta EE...even...I...ddont want to go...leaving u in such a bad condition... But the harsh reality is that I don't hv much time...I hv to go"...  dad said
" no dad plz don't say like this...aap Jo bologe main wo karungi! But aap aisa mat bolo"...I cringed

"Beta meri ek baat maanogi"... Dad said
" dad main aapki har baat manungi...but aap thik hojaiye bas!"...I said
"Aryan idhar aao...!!"... Dad ordered
Aryaj being obedient came there...& knelt in front of him...
My dad held his palm & joined it with me. He said...'beta meri iss beti ka haat main tumhare haaton mein dena chahta Hun... Kya tum isse apnaoge?"

Aryan being confused looked at me all of a sudden. Even I was confused but later I thought that this could make my dad hpy...so I actioned Aryan to say a yes!

He obeyed my words & said..."yes!"
My dad was overwhelmed with joy...& said.."aaj tumne mere upar Jo ehsan Kia hai wo main zindagi var ni vulunga...main bhagwan se yhi wish karunga k tum dono, ek saath humesha khush raho"...said dad & hugged him...

Aryaj too did the same...but after few secs he called..."uncle, uncle...!!"
But no response came from dad's side...he broke the hug & we observed his face. His eyes were closed. Aryan quickly called the doctor as I was numb at that moment...

The doctor came & checked his nerves...& then he declared... "Sorry he is no more!"
My mom who was standing near the ward came running inside the ward & broke in a loud cry...as she heard the doc's words.

The rituals were done & all the time I behaved like a zombie.  But Aryan remained with me all the time.

One day my mom declared that I hv to marry Aryan as per Dad's wish & I didn't try to oppose her as I knew that my dream of being with Randhir was finished...
But I clearly declared in front of Aryan that..."though i'll marry him but I can never give him the love which every man expects from his wife!"

He agreed with all my conditions but lastly he asked me..."do u want to meet Randhir for once?"
Randhir was not new to him as I always use to share my feelings for Randhir with him...but this question irked me a bit...& I asked..."why would I meet him Nw ?

"No I mean agar tumhe lagta hai k last minute mein kuch hosakta hai...toh atleast we can try...kya pata Randhir tumhe ek chance deh de woh...!"... He said
"Wo ishika se pyaar karta hai!"... I said
" ek baar Milne mein kya harz hai...lekin koi baat nhi agar tum nhi chahti then I won't pressurize u!"...he said.

"Maa nhi maanegi!"... I said.
"Hmm! Let me try sayad maan jaye...!!"... He said
" ok...but zyada zor zavardasti mat karna...Papa ki tarah agar unhe..."I was about to cmplt when he said..."kuch ni hoga! Mujpe trust rakho!"

I nodded in a yes...

The very next day Aryan somehow convinced my mom & Aryan booked our tickets for Dubai... Yes! He was also going there with me..

We left for Dubai that night itself. We rchd there...
We didn't face any problem as Aryan already collected the information of Randhir's whereabouts.
As it was Wednesday we already guessed that he must be in office that time..

We took a cab & left for his office. We rchd there & I asked the receptionist about his cabin...she said that she will make a call at first...but I requested her that I am his Frnd from Delhi & I wanna surprise him...she agreed with me & directed me his cabin.

Aryan said that he will wait in the reception area...& asked me to go alone there. I nodded nervously & dragged my feet towards his cabin with a last hope that he might reconsider his decision... But my luck was as usual unfortunate!!

I stood in front of his cabin & through the glass  window I saw Randhir & ishika wildly making out with each other. Ishika was on randhir's lap & they were kissing each other like there was no tomorrow.

That time I died thousands of death...& I realised that I am not made for him, infact he is not made for me! He is just a selfish guy who thinks about himself. For the first time in my life...I felt a strong hatred for him in my heart.

Asiding my thoughts I went to the reception area again & asked Aryan..."chalo yahanse!"
He got up & said..."arey itni jaldi kyun? Baat nhi ki Randhir se?"
"Maine kahan Na chalo"... I said with a rage.
He understood I was not in a good mood so he agreed with me. We were about to live but then I again went back & said to the receptionist..." Listen don't tell Randhir that I had cm here to meet him...don't tell him  anything about me...!"
"But Mam u were suppose to gv him surprise rgt? Then why r u going like this"... She asked

I laughed sarcastically at her words & said .." Yeah right! Surprise...actually Randhir has given me such a big surprise that any other surprise is small in front of that...anyways just get my words in your head ..plz don't tell him or ishika khanna about my arrival over here...plz it's my request "

"Ok Mam as u say!"... She said
I nodded & left from there with Aryan.
Soon we rchd Delhi...& I asked my mom to do my marriage ceremony as soon as possible. Cards were published & every other things were done appropriately. Everything was perfect but something was missing &, that was out happiness...we tried to remain hpy but again we failed...as mom missed dad terribly...&, I cursed myself for loving randhir this much!

But u know everything has a change...& we too got some changes remaining under the shade called Aryan...after our marriage
He always tried to make us happy. He even kept mom with us so that she dosn't feel lonely...he took all the responsibilities of personal & professional life...he even handled dad's business In a perfect way...

I always asked him to share some of his official works with me...but he said..." U r my wife not my PA"
It's not that he didn't wanted me to do a job. Infact I again rejoined my ofc.

Many people raised several questions regarding my marriage with Aryan...but always remained with me like a pillar...!! And the most surprising thing was that in return he never expected anything from me!

Precap: sanyu's POV continues...

( I know I am gvng boring parts but kya karun Jo Mann mein aata hai bas likh deti Hun!!)