shot 15

Soon Randhir came down from the market with her favourite ice creams...
He rang the doorbell making sanyu out of her trance...rubbing her tears away she went towards the door & opened it.

Randhir saw her & smiled, but his smile was soon transformed into a frown when he observed her swollen eyes! But He thought to ask her about it later...
He entered in and said..."uff sanyu... Tere iss ice cream k chakkar mein muje kahan kahan ghumna pada...pata hai...har ice cream ki dukan band thi...sirf ek hi mila wo v roof town Cafe k pass!!...ab leh aur jaldi se khatam kar isse!"...said he & forwarded her the 2cones of cornetto...

All this while sanyu remained quiet admiring the floor. Parth's words were ringing in her ears. Specially the word "GUILT"... was coming in her mind again & again.
" arey sanyu kahan kho gayi? Leh... Tune hi toh manga tha ice cream..."he said

Now sanyu lost her cool. She asked in a low voice.."kyun kar rahe ho yeh sab?"...but there was some sort of rage in her voice
"Matlab?"...Randhir asked getting up from the couch
"Maine pucha tum kyun kar rahe ho yeh sab?"...said sanyu

" sanyu tum Kis baare mein baat kar rhi ho...main kuch samjha nhi!"...randhir said getting totally confused
"Oh really Mr shekhawat... Randhir main sab jaanti Hun k tum yahan Kis wajah se ho!"... Sanyu said angrily

All of sudden Randhir became frightened...thinking what will happen if she knows the actual reason behind his presence, what if she knows that he loves her unconditionally...will she agree to live with him...for lifetime?

Just then sanyu said..."Rd main achi tarah se jaanti Hun k tum yahan kyun ho...tum yahan ho sirf apni guilt ki wajah se, tum yahan ho toh sirf apne parents ko dikhane k liye k tum mera kitna dhyaan rakhna rahe ho, talk wo tumhe maaf karde..."

Hearing her words Randhir became stunned. He said..."what r u talking sanyu...main sach Mein tumse pyaar karta Hun... I love u"
"Randhir yeh pyaar ni hai... Yeh guilt hai tumhara...yaa phir sayad uncle aunty k forgiveness k liye yeh sab kar rahe ho! Yaa phir yeh v toh ho sakta hai k tumhara ishika Se Mann bhar gya tha aur issiliye tum mere pass aagaye yeh soch kar...k ab kyun Na isska faida uthaya jaaye...yaa phir"... Before she could spit out more venoms randhir crashed his lips on her making her gasp...

Clutching her waist By his hand he started chewing her lips...whereas she closed her eyes...trying to absorb the situation... Actually she didn't wanted to speak such things...it was just her insecurity towards Randhir which led her to speak such things...

Her hands went around his neck...whereas their legs went towards the bedroom...not breaking the kiss for a single sec. Randhir pinned her on the wall... Clutching her both hands upwards & dipped his face on her neck whereas... She was just trying to absorb his touch closing her eyes...

Randhir gave some feathery kisses on her neck while his hands were busy stroking her baby bump...
Sanyu's hand went towards his hair...and she massaged them with utmost pleasure... Oh! How much she craved for his love, for his touch!!

It happened to her every time even before 6yrs that whenever Randhir used to give her a hug or a flying kiss...she used to feel shy & goosebumps all over her body...but now when randhir was this much close to her...she didn't felt shy instead she joined him in his not so innocent act!!

Randhir gave a heckey in her collarbone & sanyu moaned in pleasure thus breaking his trance...he moved away quickly from her & said..."I am sorry for my misbehaving with u..."
Whereas sanyu hearing his words stood there numb...she was trying to overcome his touch which was left over by him...

He said..."sanyu I swear on my mom...that I hv cm here only to take u away with me...& all these things are not out of guilt...but it is due to the "LOVE"...for u which I hv realised 5yrs  ago...aur kavi galti se v yeh mat sochna k I lust u...tum muje apnana nhi chahti...that's your decision! But isska Matlab yeh nhi k tum mere pyaar k upar shaq karo...and yes! Agar tumhe yeh lagta hai k mere yahan rehne se tumhe problem hogi then thik hai...I will Arrange a place for me nearby your flat... Atleast tumhare delivery tak  main tumhare pass rehna chahta Hun!"...

Sanyu heard his words...& tears ran down from her eyes...she never wanted Randhir to go away from her...
When randhir was about to live her room...he quickly ran to him & back hugged him...even Randhir was also crying as nos he was terribly hurt by sanyu's words!

He made himself free from her clutch & cupped her face...he said... "Sanyu..even  u don't  know that how much special u r for me?  U can never be compared to anyone... Atleast not with that bitch ishika... U hold a very special place in my heart...and I knew it from the beginning when I met u for the first time...but see, unfortunately I realised it 5yrs ago...when u were already committed to someone else...sanyu I am not asking for your forgiveness... But atleast don't question my love for u...I love u...I really do!"

Sanyu hiccuped & said.."rran..Randhir aa...aaj...w..wo...tumhare Frnd kk..ka call...aay...aya...tha...tumhare ...phn ...pe...JJ...jav TT...tum market ...gaye the!"
"Kaunsa Frnd?"... Randhir asked
"Parth"... She said...
" Wo..bb...bol..rha...tha k t...tumne ...mere saath jj...Jo Kia tha 3yrs...pehle...usske...liye tum bohot guilty ho...aur yeh v kahan k tumhare parents ne tumhare saath tumhare parents ne saare relation tod diye uss incident k baad! Aur issliye Maine socha k tum out of guilt yeh sab kar rahe ho...aur yeh v socha k tum muje manipulate karke phir se Akela chhod doge!"....said sanyu letting away all her insecurity...

"Sanyu agar issbaar Maine tumhe anjaane mein v chot pahuchai Na...toh I swear main khud apni jaan lelunga"... Said Randhir... He was about to say something more when sanyu crashed her lips with his...indicating him to stop...

They broke their kiss after 5good mins...& sanyu asked..." Randhir kya tum avi v muje apnaoge yeh jaan kar k main ek widow hun...aur kisi aur ka baby mere tummy mein hai"...
"Sanyu love ki koi condition ni hoti...u r my beloved...aur agar tumne muje ek mauka diya toh I swear main iss bacheko sabse zyada pyaar karke dikhaunga"... Said randhir

"Randhir... " sanyu said
"Hmm"... Randhir replied
"I LOVE U"... She said after getting all her answers...

" sanyu tum mazak toh nhi kar rhi naa"...Randhir asked as he got surprised with her sudden confessions
"Naa...I am serious!! I love u Randhir, I really do...aur muje pata hai...k Aryan aaj jaha v ho humein dekh k zaroor good wishes deraha hoga!"... She said

Randhir heard her confession & hugged her tightly. He thanked his stars as they blessed him to get his beloved out of every troubled situation...
They broke the hug after sometime... & sanyu said...'muje yahan se apne saath le chaloge'
"Zaroor, lekin ab Frnd banake nhi"... Said randhir
"Toh phir?"... Sanyu asked crocking her brows
" ab toh sidha apni dulhan banake leh jaunga tuje..." He said carrying her in his arms...whereas she hit his chest lightly with her hand...& joined their foreheads...

"U know what...I am nothing without u"... Said randhir...
"Me too"... Sanyu said...& they walked down towards the lane of love which was prepared for them by God...

On the other hand from heaven, Aryan along with sanyu's mom & dad blessed sandhir for their present...& lovely future ahead...

Precap: last part

Thank u

( I know bohot hi zyada kharab tha yeh ss...but kya karun pehli baar socha k kuch naya karun...issliye jo Mann mein aaya likh dia Maine...and yes! Those who have read this ff till now...I am really thankful to them...plz support me for my other ffs also...aur haan vote & comments karna mat vulna)