Just for today?

Today Edd decided to go outside and watch the moon and shooting stars with his friends that were suppose to appear at 12:30pm.
"Come on guys it'll be fun and, interesting to watch please it's rare to see stars come from here" Edd pleaded. "Can't we just see them from our window" Tord replied as he relaxed in the couch, Edd signed looking at Tom with pleading eyes "uhhggh fine, come on guys!" Tom said annoyed as he dragged Tord out of the house "Hey! Watch the hair man, it takes years to make it". "yea yea whatever devil horns" Tom replied "w-what about Matt he's usually in his room most of the time considering the last time we... had that...incident"Edd said worryingly. Tord stoped as he looked over at edd with a bit of a stressed face but eager of wanting to see Matt again since last month they have see each other. "I'll go over and check if he wants to join us"edd said as he made his way to the apartment.
"Alright you help me take these blankets and cola outside"Tom said "pfftt as if I'll do whatever you say pineapple" tord said mockingly.Tom quickly grabbed Tords hoodie and said"you help me or else your not welcome here anymore since edd accepted your apology I will never accept, and the reason why I'm only doing this is for him you got that" Tom snarled. "...fine.." tord said pulling away as he headed to carry the 3 cola gallons.

Matts Pov (0w0)
I signed as I was watching the cats, it was pretty interesting they were finally able to meet their old friend back and had an amazing adventure together. I looked over and saw the time.. 11:59pm 'yep definitely not getting any sleep today too' I though. Ever since tord came back I was so happy to see him again(even though I didn't remember much about him) and spend time with him like old friends. That was until..he punched me in the face... it hurt so much I was about to cry until he asked me if I wanted to get some ice cream with him. I of course said yes and followed him, he kept mumbling about something in Norwegian but I didn't mind. It was all a blur of all destruction happening to our home. Now he came back asking for an apology he was so helpless I don't even know if I could trust him anymore.I felt something warm go down against my cold cheeks as it went down to my purple eye, it stung a bit. ' ugh come on Matt you're over him already just give up he won't feel the same way and he wouldn't even care' I thought to myself angrily. I didn't care anymore, I haven't been outside or looked at myself and I've lost count already. I probably already look hideous.

*knock knock knock*
"uhh Matt are you there can I talk to you for a moment please?"Edd said. 'What' I though "I um... Edd I think it's better off that you leave me alone..just have fun without me it's fine" I yelled out "no it's not matt" edd replied "just come hang out with us, just for a day I promise it won't be that bad please just..do it for us please?"

Edds Pov (>_<)
I stood there waiting patiently I couldn't let any of my friends miss this out and at least spend a day with all of us hanging out as old friends like before...
I sighed 'why am I even trying,he's been hurt so much it still hurts to see him in pain like this' . As soon as I turned around to catch up with the guys, I heard the door click and turned around quickly looking at matt.

"Well what are we waiting for?"Matt said 

A A A A AA A (this my first story btw so hope you guys like it (@_@)