Their New Home ( Ch.5 )

No ones POV:

Meg took Anna and the guys to their new home. Anna went to talk to the owner of the house to pay for it. While Anna was talking to the house owner the guys looked around.

Anna's POV:

After I finished talking to the house owner I walked in to talk to the guys. " Guys I payed for the house" I called out to them. " Hey Anna did you know that the house only has three bedrooms" Jay asked. "Yeah I knew. Why does it matter" I ask them. "No just wondering who is sharing a room" Aiden replies. "No one is" I tell them. "What do you mean no one is?There is three rooms and four of us" Beck says confused. "I know. You guys get the rooms and I'll sleep on the couch" I reply. "What you can't sleep on a couch" Jay tells me. "Yes I can and I will not say it again understand" I state to them. "Okay we understand. So what are we going to do about jobs" Beck asks. "Simple you guys will become guards and I will work at the bakery with Meg" I reply. "Anna we can't become guards of another kingdom" Aiden says. " Of course you can and I'm not really giving you guys a choice" I state to them. "Fine but we are only doing this for you" Beck says with a small smile. " I know because you guys love me" I say with a smile. " Yeah unfortunately " Jay says with a smirk. "Hey what's that suppose to mean" I yell at them. "Nothing Anna they're just messing with you" Aiden says with a small chuckle. "They better be" I say while pouting. "By the way Anna when do we have to start work" Jay asks. "You should probably get going now" I reply.  " What like right now " Jay asks. "Yes now go" I say pushing them out of the door. "Okay bye Anna see you later" they say as they walk away.After the guys walked away I lock the door and start walking to the bakery. As I  walk up to the bakery see a little girl staring into the window. "Hello there can I ask why you are staring into the window" I ask the little girl. "I really want that cupcake but I don't have enough money" she replies with a frown. I reach into my pocket and give some money to the little girl. " Here and my name is Anna what's yours" I ask her after I give her the money. "My name is Maria and thank you so much Miss Anna" she say with a smile. I watch Maria run into the bakery  and get the cupcake and run back outside to me.While I was watching Maria eating her cupcake I begin to giggle. "What's so funny" she aks confused. "You have a little icing on your nose" I tell her with a smile. "Oh" she says embarrassed. As Maria is cleaning the icing off her nose I hear someone calling for her. "Maria there you are.How did you get that cupcake" the woman asks as she walks up to Maria. "That nice lady gave me the money to get it" she says with a smile. The woman looks at me and smiles. "Well that was very nice of you my name is Sammantha, but people call me Sam" she tell me. "Well it wasn't a problem and it's nice to meet you too. My name is Anna" I say with a kind smile. Me and Sam were talking when another woman walked up out of breath. "Oh Edie there you are I would like to meet Anna my new friend" she says with a smile. "Nice to meet you Anna. Sam we need to get back to work" Edie states. "Oh okay well bye Anna she you later" she says as she runs off waving. "Bye Sam bye Edie" I yell waving back. I turn around to go into the bakery and start to think "Why does it seem like I've meet them before" I ask myself.

- Hi Anna Rose here. I just wanted to say thank you to all the people reading my story and that I hope you like it. Comment what you like about my story or if you have some ideas because I might use them. Anyway until next time bye.