The Festival(Ch.6)

Anna's POV:
I walk inside the bakery only to see Meg running around frantically. "Umm Meg are you okay" I ask her. "No I am not okay I have to get all the desserts ready for the festival" she says stressed. "What festival" I ask her confused. "The princess of this kingdom has a festival every year because it's the anniversary of the day the princes here disappeared" she explains. "Oh well lets get to work" I say and start working.
~~~~~time skip~~~~~
"Yes we're finally done" I say as I wipe the sweat from my head. "Yea it went alot faster because you're here.Thanks for the help Anna" she says to me. "No prob Meg I'm always here to help" I tell her. We hear the bell on the door ring and I go to the front.
"Is there anything I can help you with" I ask the person. I looked up to see Aiden. "Oh hi Aiden do you want something" I ask him. "No just checking on how you're doing at work" he tells me. "I'm actually done for the day and was about to head home" I tell him with a smile. "Well come on than we can even stop by the market to get food for dinner" he says with a smile. "Okay lets go.Bye Meg see you tomorrow" I call to Meg waving. "Bye Anna.Bye Aiden" she calls back. As me and Aiden are walking to the market he asked what I wanted to make. "How about a pasta dish and a salad" I ask him. "Sounds good to me lets get the ingredients " he say with a smile.
~~~~time skip to the house~~~~

"Welcome home Anna how was it working at the bakery" Beck asks. "It was surprisingly fun.I actually meet two women that seamed nice" I tell him. "Really what's their names" Jay asks. "Edie and Sam" I reply. "Cool actually Edie is the head guards and Sam is second in command" Aiden tells me. "That's cool.Well anyway I'm going maje dinner and go to bed I have to get up in the morning to help set up for the festival" I tell them
~~~~Time skip at the festival~~~~
I was walking around serving desserts and accidentally walkrd into someone. "I am so sorry are you okay" I ask worried. "I'm fine but,what's your name" she asks me. "My name is Anna.And you are" I ask her. "My name is Aubrey Nightshade I am the princess of this kingdom" she tells me. "It's nice to meet you my Princess" I say to her. Me and the princess were talking until we hear a scream."What was that" I yell. We turn around and see.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- Hi Anna Rose here hope you liked this chapter even though I left it on a cliffhanger. Remember to comment your favorite part or any ideas you have because they might be used. Anyway until next tim....

Aubrey: Anna why did you do that.

Do what?

Aubrey: Leave it on a cliffhanger.

Because I can.

Aubrey: Nooooooo.

Anyway until next time bye.
* drags Aubrey away *