Hello Bestie ;)

(Picture of a child that is adorable^)

Y/n's POV

I got up that morning at 10:30 by a knock at my door. I yawned and stretch to see who it was. I open the door to see a wild Destiny in the same state as she was 10 years ago (I'm 24 in this story). Same long blonde hair and grayish-blue eyes. I smile letting a few tears fall as I wrapped my arms around her. 

*(Flashback still your pov)*

   I had just got to fourth grade. I was so excited, but over the next two months I was bullied. I felt about ready to cry when I heard a soft.

     "Leave her alone... She doesn't deserve to be bullied. In fact she is smart, pretty, and from what I've heard very kind you おな!" (Onara or mother fucker in Japanese). These girls realy were お母さん! (Okāsan, or motherfuckers in Japanese).

     Thee 3 girls sighed and walked over to her. "Oh look at what we have here a wild weirdo!" The girl, I believe her name was Anne-Marie (change it if it's yours) responded, all her friends snickered in response.

     This girl rolled her eyes as I grabbed my barbie that Anne-Marie stole from me but just dropped. I knew some Japanese but I was scared to talk in Japanese after that. About 10 minutes later the girl comes over with a cup. She sat next to me on the steps. "I'm Destiny. Want a boiled peanut?" I finally have a name for her. I'm really glad I met her.

*End of flashback*

    After hugging for 5 minutes straight I realized she carried me to the couch. Wiping the tears that fell from my eyes I smiled.

    "Jesus Christ I missed you! How's your family?" She sadly smiled. "Uh um I mean almost all dead?" It came more as a question than an answer.

     "What do you mean 'almost all dead'?!" I shouted I was angry yet slightly sad. "Well I mean they died. In a fatal car crash. About 2 years ago."

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

A/N: Did y'all miss me! Probably not but loves I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a billion years.

         '~' Destiny 🐻