Idk y I'm putting this in my art book

Yeah, just like the title says. I started playing Mystic Messenger, I only found out that it was a game yesterday 😂 I had always thought that it was a movie.

Well anyways, here's my progress

Well anyways, here's my progress. I did freaking awful on the first day 😂 and actually my progress on the second day is now 90%.

And the things I hate about this is that you have to pay to play for the next 24 hours, and I only have $0

And the things I hate about this is that you have to pay to play for the next 24 hours, and I only have $0.16 on my iTunes! And it's $0.99 to get 30 of those freaking hourglass things! Srsly, why you do this to me?! I want to play game but you make me pay money to play game! Grr! And also the game keeps crashing! But I can't stop cause it's so fun, interesting and addictive. I used to play games like this one all the time, but you'd get more of your little currency every few hours! How is that fair?! Other games do that but you make me pay to continue the freaking story! Ermegerd! I wish I just had money to waste away on this freaking game and other ones like it.

Now, sorry about my rant, I'll have another art up soon, it will be ZEN, cause right now he's my favourite character from Mystic Messenger. 

(I almost want to restart the game... But I don't!)