Chapter 3

Mystery POV. It was the perfect party for the newly wedded couple. They looked so happy, especially when the giant wedding cake came. The chief was about to cut the cake when it exploded. The force of the wind knocked the chief back while everyone else ducked for cover. All the chattering was interupted by laughter. "What lovely party this is, You know it's rude not to invite people to your party".

By now everyone was shaking in fear cause the clown Prince has arrived. He walked forward, making eye contact with the the couple. The security guards came running from behind taking their guns out, The people felt relief which was soon shattered when all the gaurds fell to the ground. "Goodnight" Yelled the clown's princess , Harley Quinn. She walked and stood next to joker "Got them right in the kisser"she said while she laughed. " We have to be quick, Now put all your expensive into the the bag and no harm will be done. Harley started walking around with a bag and the people emptied there purses and pockets in fear.

As they got in their cars To leave I couldn't help but wonder if Harley would join my side. I mean she wasn't as crazy as everyone thought. I left to go home my wife cat woman.

She was making Burger's and Bacon. When I walked in the the door and hugged her from behind. She looked up at me in adoration and next Thing I knew she had stolen my mask. She was so sneaky but I loved her. "How's my big strong hero " She mocked teasingly. As I picked her up and placed her on the counter. We kissed and I couldn't think about anyone else other than her.

So you guys comment who you think the mystery POV is It should be really easy I mean who else likes Catwoman but Mkay bye💚💚