Dance Lessons and Baking

It had been a week since the wedding. Arin, Danny, Mark, Ana and Iyona were driving to a dance studio. They had contacted Sienna again for more pole dancing lessons. Everyone was excited expect for Ana and Iyona, Ana had something planned. They arrived at the studio and as they got out Iyona seen a familiar green haired beauty. Jack walked up to them with a wide smile on his face. 'You look lovely today' Jack spoke shyly.

After a few hours of making a fool of themselves Ana had surprised them all by actually pole dancing. Danny watched his woman with his jaw dropped. Iyona clapped, the song that was playing was Derude Sandstorm. 'Ana had told me you really wanted me here so...Yea!' He was in green booty shorts and black keg warmers. His shirt has a chibi version of himself and his eyeball Sam next to Markiplier and Tiny Box time. Iyona gave Ana a side look, Ana stepped away giggling. "Yea...I did" Iyona smacked Ana's leg, making her fall and she laughed.

After they had all gotten tired out, they all had gotten dressed to go out to dinner.

{Iyona's Outfit}

{Anastasia's Outfit}

          Iyona and Jack talked up a storm while they all ate

          Iyona and Jack talked up a storm while they all ate. It felt like the world stopped moving when he spoke to her. She was snapped from her gaze by Ana's voice. 'Hey, you done eating? Me, Jacky, and Dan got sumthin to show you'

          Arin and Suzy had went home, leavibgvthe other four to walk to their destination. Then Ana looked at Iyona. 'So, do you remember in high school when we talked about that bakery you wanted?' Iyona nodded along, listening. 'Well, Jacky and I found this place right? Aaannndd' they turned the corner, revealing a Bakery on a street corner. It had a big SOLD sign on the door, a new sign and as put up labeled "Cupcakes Of Honor" Iyona's has dropped and she started to tear up. "Y...ou guys...." She hugged all three of them, crying. 'Stop crying! Your gonna m-make me, of fuck here we go again' Ana started crying, hugging her tightly. They all stood there crying in a big group hug.