Alien Spawn

Iyona noticed that Ana was hiding something from her, she just couldn't put her finger on it. Jack too, they were working together yet again. It made her curious yet scared at the possibilities. The bakery had been open for almost two months now. Business was great, her recipes were fantastic. She made everything from Milk shakes to three tier cakes.

It was a gloomy day outside, the wind cold. The trees blow in the wind. Then Danny bust through the door panting heavily. 'Iyona!!'. Iyona practically jumped as Ana bursted in after him. 'Yoni!!'. Iyona rushed around the counter and looked worried. "What!?" She grabbed Ana's hand and looked at her. Ana caught her breath and looked at her 'I have something serious to tell you'. Iyona now looked even more worried than she has ever been. "What..." 'Yoni....I...im...' Ana drew the word out to build up the intensity 'PREGNANT!'. Iyona stood in silence, then she looked at Ana's stomach. "Really?...like no joke?" ' nope!' Ana grinned proudly. 'Your going to be an aunty!' Iyona hugged her tightly and started to cry. "Ana I'm...your..." 'Shhh I know. I'm awesome'. Danny smiles and hugs them both. Soon they part and Iyona wipes her eyes. "I get to baby sit?". 'Definitely'.

A few days passed after Ana broke the news. Iyona was in her apartment above the bakery, relaxing. She jumped after hearing a knock at the door. She got up and walked over only to see Jack standing there, a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He was in a dark blue sweater with black jeans, his glasses on as well. 'H-hello Iyona! I um...I just wanted to stop by and um. I wanted... Well I...um... These are for you!' He blushed and handed her the flowers. He looked down, blushing a bright pink. "Awe. Thank you Jack" she smiles warmly. He then took a deep breath 'ICameOverBecauseIWantedToSeeIfYouWouldGoOutWithMe!'. The words rush out his mouth. Iyona giggles and looks at him. "Right now?" '...yeeeesss?' "Then yes, let me get ready" she hugs him. His eyes widen and he hugs her back. She let's him in and she rushes to her room. She sifts through and pull on the outfit below.

Jack waits patiently, his heart racing

Jack waits patiently, his heart racing. He hasn't felt this way about a girl in a really long time. After Wishu had left him he felt as if his world crumbled. But this girl, Iyona, he believes she can build him back up. She steps out and his blush grows brighter. He could tell this date was going to be like no other.