Titanic 2- Prologue

alrighttt, so this is a sorta kinda fanfiction thinggg. its more like a sequal to the titanic. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE TITANIC.

---------------------

It has been ninety eight years since the sinking of the Titanic. My great grandmother, Rose, was on that ship when it sank. Unfortunetly she died before I was before I was born. She used to always tell my mother stories of how a man named Jack Dawson saved her from freezing to death in the icy Northern Atlantic waters.

She loved that man, even more than my great grandfather. I've never met either of them but my mother akwats told me stories about them. It was truly a deppressing story, but I couldn't get enough. When I found out they built a modern replica of the Titanic that was going the exact same route as the original.

I couldn't help it and I ended up practically begging my mother to buy tickets. She decided it would be a perfect preasent for my eighteenth birthday.

Right now, I'm around the same age my great grandmother was when she went on the Titanic. Never had I felt more connected to Rose than I had now. I remember my mother telling me that Rose wanted to die so that she could be with Jack. She also told my mother that Jack had predicted that she was going to die an old women comfortable in her bed, he was right.

Jack did everything he could possibly do to prevent Rose from dieing just because the ship sank. Nothing could come between them, not even death.

I was about to expirience the Titanic just as my great grandmother had. Only this time the ship really, truly was unsinkable. Or so I thought.

To you, my family may seem like the perfect family, but it really wasn't. My father left me and my mother with nothing. Mother was hoping that the Titanic 2 would be a fresh start for us, well me. She wanted to set me up with a man named Caleb Mason. His family owned over twenty oil plants around the world.

My mother thought he would be a perfect suit for me and maybe just maybe he might bring wealth back into our family. But that is not what I want. I want to be able to make my own decisions and not have to be with someone I do not love or like at all for that matter. This trip aboard the Titanic 2 would change my life forever. I will learn how to enjoy life, be who I am, and love. I would meet someone who would change me for the better. The Titanic 2 would become apart of my life, forever.