The Station

Darren's POV----

"There she is!" I screamed as Sammi appeared with some guy and walked toward us. She quickly turned around but I raced over to her and clutched her in a hug. "There you are baby" I said "I thought you were hurt." She pushed me away and ran into the arms of the guy she walked in with. He held her close to calm her down. I couldn't stand it. I couldn't stand him. But before I had the chance to intervene their little love fest her Uncle Jarek walked over to her. "Dirty bitch" I said under my breath because I knew she had slept with that guy. One look at him and I could tell he was trouble.

Jareks POV----

"Sammi" I said as I walked over. She looked a mess and so did this guy she was with. I had never seen him before but she seemed pretty comfortable around him and, to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if she had cheated on Darren. "Uncle Jarek" she said as the boy released her and she turned to face me. "Darren says you disappeared last night and he couldn't find you after you shot up." "I DID NOT! YOU DIRTY-" She rushed toward Darren in anger and her words were lost as the boy and I pulled her away. "Calm down!" I shouted as things escalated. Sammi blew some hair out of her face in exhaustion and stood closer to the boy. "Look," I said, "I'm a cop so that means despite the fact that you're my niece you're going to have to follow my regulations understood?" She nodded. "Darren?" I said implying the same and he nodded too. "Now" I told them both, "I'm going to need to hear both sides of the story and who the hell this guy is" I said as I pointed to the messy looking kid that brought Sammi. "Uncle Jarek this is Billie, Billie this is my Uncle Jarek." The boy, Billie, stuck his hand out and mumbled "nice to meet you sir" as he looked at the ground. He seemed uncomfortable and a bit familiar but I didn't mention anything. After all, Sammi seemed comfortable around him and he had greeted me better than the first time I met Darren.

Billie's POV----

Holy shit. Her Uncle was a cop and her ex was a rapist. This girl had some major baggage but I wasn't about to let it get in the way of getting to know her better. I hadn't felt this way around a girl in a long time. It was like butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't find words but I always felt comfortable around her. I hadn't felt that for the longest time. Sometimes I got like that around Tré but we were always just messing around and besides, that had to stop when he got a girlfriend. Anyways, Jarek asked Sammi who I was and after introducing us he said "Ok but, why is he here?" "Because Uncle Jarek" she explained, "he helped me last night and gave me a place to stay so I wouldn't have to stay on the streets." "I knew you slept with him!" shouted Darren. "I did not!" Sammi countered. "Why the hell would he just offer you a place to stay then!? He wanted sex! I guarantee it! They slept together I can tell!" He moved a bit closer to Sammi who inched closer to me. With every step that he took toward her she took another toward me. "All right, all right" Jarek said. "Conference rooms, both of you. I need to hear both sides uninterrupted." He looked toward me then, "You can go" he told me but Sammi shouted "No! No...I don't want him to go." "Well I won't go if you want me here" I told her. Her Uncle Jarek glared at me before saying "he doesn't play a significant role in all this Sammi. He gave you a place to stay last night and unless you're staying with him again, which you're not, then he can go. Otherwise he'll be here for hours." "But I am staying with him again." She said firmly. "You are?" I asked trying to hide my small smile at the thought. "Yes" she said as she looked at me with a bit of a smile too, "if that's ok I mean." "Of course it is! Mike and Tré love you and we could use the pancakes" I goofed. Her Uncle did not seem pleased. "You're staying with me Sammi" he said looking directly at her. "No I'm not" she shot back. "Uncle Jarek, you're fiancé hates me and I haven't been able to step foot in your house since J- yknow...Besides, I'm comfortable with Billie and his friends and I'm 19 now so it doesn't matter if you approve or not." "Fine" he said and then motioned toward a seat and said "this might be awhile kid." I took a seat and he led Sammi and Darren away. I wanted so badly to be with her, holding her, protecting her, and keeping her far away from that fuck face.