Chapter 8: The War Continues

~Kate's View~
It was a Saturday morning and I was recording a YouTube video.
"Hey guys! It's your emo friend Krystal and today we're playing KrystalCraft. Today is episode 15! Exciting right? Let's get into it!"
My ombré brown to purple hair was messy and shoulder cropped. It was parted far on the right side of my head so I looked very edgy. I wore a black T with "I prefer the guitarist" in blocky letters. My black jeans, which I wear whenever I can, had newly acquired holes from sliding across the stage on my knees at play practice after school, I'm on the crew. I wore my black All-Stars which my mom bedazzled in our prank war. I wear them everyday to smite her. And a necklace with a simple gray chain and a blue heart. I was doing face can but didn't look in the view finder when someone crept up behind me and stuffed a pie in my face. I turned around and opened my eyes to see my mom holding a camera, laughing with her hand over her mouth. My dad has the rest of the pie in his hand and was laughing too. I looked down to see my ruined shirt.
I laughed evilly, which I could tell shocked them. Then I broke into a big maniacal laugh and even did a pose like in the movies.
"Oh! It. Is. On!" I said in an equally evil voice.

I know this is short and late but I hope you like it and I'll post as soon as I can!!