#1-Introduction/Copyright/Disclaimer

Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuhu. Hello everyone, it's me the writer of SULTAN once again. As usual, I'm back with my 'back in time' stories again, but I promise this one is just some few years back. I started this book on the 29th May today because it relates to the book a lot, not just that but dates in general. However, I want you to try and relate the dates to real life dates, like you don't expect Buhari to be the president of Nigeria in the 90s of the characters taking selfies in 2003.
This book is not a typical cliche boy meet girl love story, it contains a lot of issues I hope to pass a message through. Might have a tragic end. Maybe.
The present time will be in third person, while I will use the first person narrative for the past.

Copyright: This is entirely a work or fiction, my figment of imagination. I will not tolerate anyone stealing any part of it because it is solely my intellectual property. If anyone is caught with that offense, I will sue you and claim a lot of money as damages, which will leave you poor and me rich. So let's respect ourselves, just read and enjoy.

Disclaimer: I'm going to be using pictures in this book, most of them I got from the internet. So please if I happen to use your picture, or pictures of someone you know, don't be angry, if you aren't comfortable with it, you can tell me and I will remove it. Thank you and happy reading.

Lastly, today is my birthday 💃 💃 💃.