;01;

She was 12 years old when she had first drawn him. Her younger self had longed for a boyfriend so much, she created one that no real boy could ever compete with. She had decided that he would be tall and caring, with a smile that would put even the sun to shame. He was any 12 year old girl's ideal type.

As she matured, he grew with her, eventually developing into a whole webtoon she posted on the internet, with thousands of readers. He was her pride and joy, the one thing that still made her completely happy. The webtoon cured the loneliness she had felt for most of her 17 years of living.

The characters she created were considered the friends she could never seem to obtain in her world and she was completely content with it. She didn't feel the need to attempt to begin other friendships or relationships. Her attitude towards this worried her parents and they would often wonder why she would lock herself in her room, drawing those six boys for hours, but after seeing how happy she became whenever a new chapter was completed, they decided that maybe their daughter needed this. As long as she didn't get into any trouble and kept her grades up, they weren't too bothered by her lack of friends or social cues.

The only issue was her tendency to repeat her actions every day. Her days were almost all the exact same, but it didn't seem to bother her until she had turned 17. She woke up, ate, went to school, started drawing, ate again, continued her drawings and then slept. Of course, the teenage girl began to yearn for something more, something exciting.

She'd make a wish every night before she slept, asking for that something. It just so happened that one night, someone listened.

A/N: also decided to republish this one !! Again, it won't be updated that often as it's not really a priority for me but oh well