;03;

“Who the heck is she?” MJ cut Eunwoo off, staring straight at Sunmi. “We agreed not to bring girls back to the apartment.”

“Don't freak out.” Eunwoo winced.

“Answer me right now.”

“I found her in an alleyway. She doesn't remember much about anything and you know I have a weak spot for people who need help. I kind of told her she could stay here until she remembers enough to go back to her family or something.” He pleaded.

Sunmi felt slightly uncomfortable under the glare of the older male, but it softened after hearing Eunwoo's words.

“Fine, but I get to ask her whatever I want.” He huffed.

Eunwoo gently grabbed her hand and lead her to a white couch. As soon as she sat down, MJ spoke.

“What's your name?” He questioned, standing in front of her.

Sunmi had to be careful not to give too much away, she had to keep the illusion of her amnesia going if she was going to survive there.

“Park Sunmi.” She answered.

“Age?”

“17.” She said quietly. “I think. I remember the year, not the date.” She added for authenticity.

“Any family?”

“I don't remember.”

“Do you even know where you are?”

“Korea?”

The truth was, she really didn't know. She had never specified in the webtoon where exactly in Korea it took place, it was something she would be sure to correct once she got back.

“We're in Seoul.” Eunwoo quipped in.

She nodded. It made sense, the scenery looked a lot like Seoul, she had drawn it to look exactly like her own city. She was glad that the fact that she had never specified didn't affect the webtoon. It meant that she'd still somewhat know her way around the city.

“Fine.” MJ turned to Eunwoo. “She can stay. Only until she knows where she came from.”

“Thank you.” Sunmi smiled gratefully at him.

He took a small step towards her, leaned down and put his lips to her ear.

“That doesn't mean I'm not onto you. Something is fishy.” He whispered, straightening his back and stepping away.

Eunwoo seemed surprised at the sudden closeness of the two, which turned into confusion as he noticed Sunmi smile at MJ.

“I wouldn't expect any less.” She nodded.

MJ's stare lingered for another moment before he ripped his gaze away and sat down on the other side of the couch.

“What the hell just happened?” A dumbfounded Eunwoo whispered.

He was still stood in the middle of the room, confused as to why MJ had accepted her stay so quickly and wondering what he had said to her. He decided not to bring it up and looked towards Sunmi.

“I'll show you the room you can stay in.” He told her while helping her up from her seat.

He led her down a small hallway and into a room.

“It's not much but I hope it's okay.” He combed his hand through his hair.

The room was a good size with a bed already placed in it's corner. The walls were painted a plain cream colour and a beige rug covered the floor. It was the spare room she had drawn in the webtoon, the room the other boys would occasionally stay in.

“It's perfect. Thank you so much for taking me in again.” She grinned, still sweeping her eyes across the room.

He hurried out of the room for a minute before bringing back a t shirt and shorts belonging to him.

“You can change into these for now, if you'd like. My room is right across the hall so if you need anything, just knock three times so I know it's you.” He backed out of the room and closed the door.

Sunmi sighed, changing into his clothes and sitting down on the bed. She began to think. It seemed to have finally sunk in that she was no longer home, this was not a dream and she was actually inside of a webtoon. She found herself biting her nails as she thought about how she could have gotten there but stopped as she came to a realization.

“I have no clue how the hell to get back.”