Chapter 12

Cammie's POV

"Who's it from?" Macey asked as I gently lifted the package off the ground. My eyes widened as I read the package. "It's from the Tokyo school." "The spy one?" Bex whispered as I shut the door, packages in hand. "Yeah..... I think so." I said a little nervously as I passed out a package to each of my friends? "Should we open them?" Macey asks looking to Liz who was examining hers like it was the most interesting thing she had ever been handed. "Why not?" Bex shrugged as she tore hers open to find a box. Not stopping there, she took the lid of the box and threw it across the room like a frisby. Once seeing inside the box however, she stopped. That, I have to say, is what frightens me. Because if there is one thing I know, is nothing stops Rebecca Baxter in her tracks, unless it is truly important.  "What is it Bex?" I asked her taking the box from her hands and looking inside it myself.
I froze. Inside the box lays a piece of notebook paper, but not just any piece of notebook paper. No, this paper had writing on it. And not just any writing, but my hand writing. This small and what should be insignificant piece of written on notebook paper was from my first Cover Ops report that I wrote two years ago.
I dropped the box and the paper and ran over to Liz who had also opened her "gift". Carefully grabbing the box from her nd opening it, I found another sheet of notebook paper, except this wasn't my handwritting. It was Macey's. Macey opened hers to find a pink sheet of paper with Liz's neat cursive on it. Finally I opened mine to find a napkin with the hand writing of my best friends, Bex ' s handwriting. Liz ran past us gathering the papers to which Bex grabbed her shoulder, stopping her from running out the door. "Where are you going with those Lizzie?"She asked as Liz pulled her shoulder from Bex ' s grasp and retreated back to the bed. "I was gonna take them to Mr. Solomon. He'd know what to do with them and...." "No." Macey said looking Liz in the eye, "We are not taking these to Mr. Solomon. Or Headmistress Morgan. Or anyone else for that matter. No, this is our mission and we're gonna figure this out and soon, because tomorrow if you guys have forgotten, is the first day of the competition.  And this," Macey said gesturing to the notes that Liz had placed out on the bed beginning her examination as Macey spoke. "Is just them trying to scare us." "But what about the boys? What if they got packages? Shouldn't we ask them?" Liz asked looking at the three of us. Macey, Bex, and I exchanged looks.

Hey guys! Yeah I know it's been FOR EVER since I've updated last and I'm really sorry about that. I had actually forgotten about this story and for a while decided not to continue it. But I changed my mind. So I'm not making anymore update promises. I will update when I updated and that will be that. So I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry that it's short. I didn't know where I was gonna take this...... also I sadly do not own Gallagher Girls. So there, disclaimer.