Bendy x Tough!Reader

Author Note: Hey guys! So this is my first time... YAY. Like I said, I will edit and reread.
So ON WITH THE STORY!! XD
(Flashback)
Thunder booming, lightning crashing. You were only 5 then, trembling under your bed. Your parents had told you to run to your room and hide. Before you left to run though, they each gave you a kiss on the head, telling you that they loved you with all their heart. They then sent you upstairs, your mother whispering in your ear, "Y/N, don't make a sound. Stay quiet until either one of us gets you, or the police come, ok sweetie? Now go!" You fled up the steps, and that's when you heard it. The window crashed, and you could hear manic laughter echoing throughout the house. Lightning crashed, light spilling into the room, and you could see the outline of a man with a knife, throwing his head back with laughter. The light faded, and you were glad it did. Your parents let out a bloodcurdling scream of agony, then it all stopped as soon it came. You shut your now burning eyes, and put both your hands over your mouth, muffling your sobs and whimpers. Until you heard the sirens wails. You had never been so happy to hear them.
(Y/N POV)
I snapped my eyes open, heart beating against my chest. 'Haven't had that dream in while... why now?' Then you heard a firetruck in the distance. 'Oh.' I took a quick look at the time, and it read 7:42. "Dammit! Come on stupid alarm clock! Why don't you wake me up when I ACTUALLY need to get up!?" Throwing off my covers, I hobbled toward my bathroom due to head rush. I hopped in the shower, scrubbing myself madly. 'Crap crap CRAP! Work starts at 8:10! And I need to show up early to get the tour!' I raced out and hastily combed my (long/short) hair, water spewing everywhere. I then practically flew towards my closet, grabbing a pair of light blue jeans and a casual black t-shirt. For the chilly weather outside, I just picked a blue cotton jacket with white fluffy fur lining the hood,and pockets.(Get the reference? No? Just me? Ok I'll stop talking. ;-;) "Whatever! This is good enough! It's already 7:56!" I snatched my phone from its charger, grabbed my wallet, and bounded toward the door. Nobody lived with me in my tiny apartment, so I had no one to say goodbye too. Oh well. I slammed the door shut and hopped into my car, starting it up with a mighty VROOM VROOM! I pulled out of my parking spot, and are now on my...erm...Rushed way to my new job.
(???'s POV)
I'm glad I sent out that job offer to my old enemy. Luckily, I still remembered the address. They should show up any minute, and I'll be ready to make them pay for what they did.
"One down, one to go. And I won't hesitate this time. I don't forgive easily..."

Author Note: Cliffhanger! I know it's short, but I need to finish annoying math homework, cause it's due tomorrow. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!