QFTIM Bendy x Princess!Reader Pt2

Author Note: Hey. So... Me being the stupid 1-year-younger-than-13 year old girl I am (Parents rule is I can't outright say my age. -_-) I hurt my mouth. And you know how? I was holding a comb between my teeth.
So, I had just combed my hair after a shower, and placed the sharp side of my comb between my teeth. You know, that pointy end at the handle of the comb that's used to separate your hairline? That. I proceeded to raise my leg so I could dry it off. But to raise my leg, I bent my head forward.
UUUGGGGGHHHH-
I freakin KNEAD the SHARP POINT OF THE COMB INTO MY MOUTH. Luckily it didn't go down my throat or scrape the top of my mouth. But you know where it DID go?
UNDER MY TONGUE.
You know those blue/purple veins you see when you lift your tongue? The sharp point stabbed those.
...
Great. I didn't bleed, but it hurt. A lot. And I couldn't press my tongue against it to ease the pain, or lift it. So I just silently stood there, wet hair dripping down my back, screaming in my head.
10/10 shower.

But yeah...

NOW ONWARD!
(Y/N POV)
The wolfs eyes grew wide and he shook his hands in front of his face. "No! Of course not! We jumped the gate cause these guys with Cup's for heads tried to kill us! We're not trying to kill you!" He exclaimed frantically. I chuckled, and held up a hand to silence him. "It's okay. I was just joking. And even if you were, you'd have gotten yourself killed. Anyway, your friend here is going to obviously need a cast judging by the angle his knee is bent at. If it's okay with you, the nurse is going to give him some medicine to numb the pain while she realigns the bone. He doesn't have any medical conditions right?"

The wolf fidgeted nervously.

"Um... He has the Ink Illness. Will that... affect how the medicine reacts to his body?" He asked quietly. My eyes widened.

'Been a long time since I've heard of the Ink Illness. That shouldn't react with the medicine... It'll be fine.'

I shook my head no. "It'll be fine! Nurse," I looked at her sharply. "Give him the medicine. I expect ALL of your effort to make sure of two things happen; The bone realigns properly, and that this demon doesn't. Die. Understood? Or else you will be kicked out of the castle. You should be thankful that you aren't already fired for that little 'scene' I saw earlier. Now get to work. I'll show this wolf to his room. When you are done, come find me. Good day."

I left with the wolf in tow, walking briskly through the halls. We rounded a corner and I saw William.

I plastered a happy smile on my face. "Hello William! What brings you here?" William smiled when he saw me. But the smile turned to a frown when he saw the wolf behind me.

"Princess (Y/N), who's this? A new friend?" I mentally cringed. "Ah! This is..." I nudged the wolf.

I just realised I didn't know his name. SHITE.

"Boris!" There wolf- Boris I mean- piped up. I continued. "This is Boris. He is one of the gate hoppers. BUT!" I said, when his face morphed into suspicion. "His friends-" "Brother. He's my brother." Boris interrupted.

I clenched my fist, but kept my smile on. "His brother had a broken leg. They were apparently running from the previous gate hoppers, Cuphead and Mugman. So while the brothers leg heals, they will be staying here!" I finished cheerily. William nodded his approval.

"Very good job, (Y/N). You will be a wonderful Queen someday. Now I must get going, your majesty." William left, and I let my fake smile drop into my usual frown.

"Now come on. I'm going to show you to your room."

Timeskip•

It's been...what, a month? Yeah, roughly a month. The only way I know is because my coronation is tomorrow.