QFTIM Bendy x MPD!Reader

Author Note: Hi! So, MPD stands for Multiple Person Disorder. This disorder is where a person has at least two distinct personality's that can be caused by a traumatic childhood experience. This experience can cause a child's personalities to split therefore causing them to have 'split personalities' or MPD.

I hope that helps to explain it! But if you didn't really understand, here's an example.

Liu and Sully.

I didn't say this to offend anyone or make a joke out of this, I just said it cause Liu's story, though made up, is a better example and better known. So that's a lesson for ya!

And your 'other' personality is depressed. Negative, if you will. Like timid, sad, and self doubting. When they talk it will be in bold, and all lower case since they're soft spoken. As for how their voice sounds, it's high pitch. They can be called... Um...

...

Janis. (I'd that's your name then call them Jane. IDK ANYMORE! >~<)

But your ORIGINAL personality, BEFORE you traumatic childhood experience, is happy and out going. Your confidence is through the roof! You're basically Papyrus!

Wish I could say that about myself. XD

Okay, sorry for the long Author Note, now ONWARD!

(Originals POV aka You)
I am currently trying to get some Oreos off the top shelf at a store.

Why WOULDN'T they be on the highest shelf, the shelf that no midget has every reached before?!

"We need to ask somebody for help! Oh! You ther-we can't just impose on somebody like that... we'll be a bother to them, (y/n)." Janis interrupted softly. I pouted at Janis's self doubt.

"But Janis! What about the Oreos? We can't just LEAVE THE STORE WITHOUT Oreos! That's unheard of!" I scanned the store. "You! Yes you, reading that amazing book!You like Oreos, correct?!" The boy with the white eye patch and black hair (Guess who~) jumped at my loud voice, and stuttered "O-Oh! Y-yeah! They're very g-good!"

"i'm very sorry for bothering you, mister...please don't be angry... Thank you for you're input! Have a nice day! (y/n)...! sorry again mister..." I rolled my eyes at Janis. I was only able to get about 9 words in when she was talking. That's when I remembered.

I completely forgot to ask for help.

And the boy had already left, (mumbling to himself about if we were different too, or something like that) so I need to ask someone ELSE for help!

'no..! (y/n)..! you'll bother them... they might get annoyed with us...'

'Sorry Janis! But we can't leave the Oreos!~'

I skipped over to a tall wolf that was next to a small demon. I tapped the wolfs shoulder lightly, and he turned around. I waved and smiled brightly at him.

"Hi! Could you be so kind as to get the Oreos on that top shelf?" I asked politely. The wolf smiled kindly. "Of course! Just give me a sec to get the marshmallows." (The Marshmallow Massacre..!)

I suddenly felt Janis take over. "see (y/n)... we're bothering him... you need to stop being so obnoxious..." I took control and gasped. "I'm not obnoxious! I'm just trying to make friends! Unlike YOU! I'm sorry if I don't want to be ALONE my whole life, Janis!"

'NonononoNO! Janis! Don't cry-aw man.'

Tears pooled in my eyes, rolling down my cheeks. "i'm sorry...after you've been able to tolerate me... i'm sorry i called you obnoxious..."