jacks point of view

CONTAINS SEXUAL SITUATIONS !!!

it was friday night and amy was upset and we wanted to hang with here we were sitting on the couch smoking some pot , amy was drinking a little which i didn't like but there was no way i could stop her , she was in pain , i hated seeing such a good girl be in so much pain , johnson walks over to me and shows me messages of him and meredith talking apparently she was coming over , i didn't want to tell amy cause i feel like she would leave , and i don't want her being alone at the moment .

"amy do you want some water ?" i walk over to here she nods so i walk to the kitchen and get her a glass of water , i then walked over to here and sat next to her she sat on my lap and she kisses my cheek , the meredtih walks in, i could instantly feel amy tense up , meredtih looked like she had been crying for hours , "amy can we talk ." meredtih looks at amy "i don't want to talk to you meredtih ." she says looking straight forward, "what can i do to make it up to you ?" she asks "what's going on ?" i asked amy stands up and looks at amy "would you like to exsplain meredith." amy looks at her , i stand beside amy and look at meredtih confused  johnson did the same i was so confused "ok fine , so i went downtown last weekend to see amy's brother me and him have been good friends - and well -." she breaks down crying "you killed him ." amy screams "it's your fucking fault meredith." amy says throwing water at her , i automatically hug amy and johnson hugs meredith and walks her outside to talk , "she killed my brother jack ." she cries in my chest , i didn't except anything like this .. "i'm so sorry amy ." i kiss her cheek , that's why amy was wearing one of his hoodies, i soon carried amy to bed because shortly after she fell asleep on the couch and me and her went to go lay down.

she lays down and looks at me, i lay down next to her and she cuddles with me "i want you jack." she whispers i look down "now?" i question "now and forever." she says gabbing my face , i get on top of her and our kisses get sweeter and this situation was getting heated , she takes off my shirt and i take off hers , she was left in her black lace bra , she looked so beautiful , absolutely breathtaking , i kissed her neck moving down her body , i slid off her jeans and started kissing on top of her underwear which was a black lace thong , i was losing control ... i unbuttoned my pants and i was left in my calvin klein boxers , i was hard at the moment , i slid off her underwear and began kissing near her sweet spot , she was breathing heavily at the point "jack." she hums "yes baby ." i look at her , "i've never .." she pauses and turns red .."you're a virgin ?" i ask lowkey shocked.
she nods and this made me loose control i began licking and sucking on her g- spot , i then took off my boxers and set myself on top of her , "okay baby breathe ." i say before i kiss her as i slowly push it in , she screams a bit because it was a little painful "are you okay ." i ask as soon as i was inside "yeah keep doing babe." she moans a bit i began thrusting and she was a moaning mess "oh my god jack ." she throws her head back , "you're so beautiful amy ." i say as i go faster and faster and then slow it down to kinda of change things up , "oh my god jack ." she hums as her whole body was shaking , she finally moans loud and then bites her lip and looks at me , she was so beautiful . i finally finish with a couple strong thrusts and then i pull out , and we both breath heavily. i walk to the bathroom to clean myself off and she does the same , after we did that she slid on some of my sweatpants and on or my shirts "baby you were amazing ." i say as i kiss her , she cuddles with me and puts her leg over me , "i love you jack ."  she whispers in my ear before she falls asleep .