Help Us

(Evie's POV)

After Sarah left it was dark. We stopped by an old cabin to rest. Once we settled in Doug lay down on the floor next to me. "Doug I hope they are okay." "Me too Evie, me too." "Do you think Sarah will find them?" "Sarah Carpenter. The strongest out of the family. If she doesn't find them and report back we call the last sister, the oldest of the three, we call Shannon." "Shannon is the one with the power to find her sisters wherever they may be." I rolled on my back to look at the ceiling. "We will find them." McKenna said in her sleep. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep only to be woken by McKenna screaming. "McKenna!?" Charity yelled. "Not in the middle of the night." Sarah complained. "Actually Sarah it's seven in the morning." Sofia replied. "Then why is it so dark?" "Because we are in a dark cabin in the middle of the woods." Lola said. We searched around the woods. "Evie I think we should tell Mal and Ben." Doug said. "No. We will find." Just as I said that Lola screamed. She vanished and so did Diamond. "I get it. They are taking weakest in emotional ways first." Charity said. We looked at her but found nothing she had vanished too as well as SD or Scooby Doo. "Great three more people went missing." "Wait if they are taking the most emotionally unstable why did they take Sabrina first?" Sarah asked. "Because they must have known that Sabrina and Rowan are inseparable. You take one away the other has a panic attack. Those two need eachother to live." Sofia answered then screamed, in a flash that no one could see, and she was gone taking Biorne and Pierre with her. "Well let's make that four people. Looks like they are taking the people who understand now." Corey said. "Shut up Corey." Zach said.

(In the dungeon Sarah C's POV)

The door to the dungeon opened again as the sun rose, Lola and Diamond were pushed in. "Lola." Sophie said hugging her. "What happened to Kanade?" She asked. I pulled my love up to her feet but she collapsed. "Oh no." Rowan said. Someone had cut off her injured arm and she bled a lot. "No no no no." I said tears streaming down my face. I put my ear to her chest to hear almost silence but I small beat grasping life. Sabrina screamed as she picked up Lola's scarf which now had the remains of Kanade's arm. I grabbed the scarf and tied it to whatever was left of my princess's arm to stop it from bleeding further. The door opened again and Charity and SD were pushes in. "Oh My Amarilloing(Fucking) God! What the Rosa(hell) happened to Kana~Moore?" She pushed me away. "Hey!" I yelled. Charity grabbed my collar. "What happened?" "When I got here some dude had twisted her arm backwards. I wrapped her arm and we all fell asleep. Then when I woke up someone had cut her arm off. I don't know what happened but when I went to lift her to her feet she collapsed to the floor, then you came." I said. The door opened once more Sofia was pushed in along with Biorne and Pierre. "Holy Rojo!" She yelled. We all made a language that we would use Spanish colors as swear words.
(Rojo means shit.
Verde means damn.
Amarillo means fuck.
Rosa means hell.
Anaranjado means bitch.
Azul means ass.)

Kanade smiled slightly from where I could see. "Kana~Moore? Why are you smiling?" "Sofia. Stop using such colorful language." She said. We burst out laughing. I pushed Charity away and helped Kanade to her feet once more. "Thanks Sari." "Anything for you." I whispered. I looked up and Sabrina, Sophie, McKenna, and Rowan were making hearts with their fingers as Charity, Lola,and Sofia were looking so confused. Kanade tallied the wall again. She, Rowan, Sophie, and Sabrina had been here for three days McKenna and I had been here for two, and Charity, Lola, and Sofia just got here. "Three days." I sighed. I looked around this huge room. The place was humongous. The ceilings were, if you were sitting on the tallest horse and you were 5' 6" you would have at least twenty extra feet above your head. The room in length is about a football field and a half. "Who wants to practice jumping horses?" Kanade asked. We turned to look at her, confused was written on everyone's faces. Kanade was leaning on her left arm, the one that got cut off. "What, did everyone including me forget that I have magic?" I looked at McKenna who was smirking at the rest of us. I knew what she was about to do as well as Everyone else. "WOLF PILE!" Everyone screamed not giving Kanade a chance to escape. We jumped on top of her. I very quietly whispered something in her ear. "I love you, but you a lot of work." "I know." "So, who wants to practice jumping horses?" Kanade asked again. "Sure." Everyone replied. SH picked McKenna off the pile and she mounted him. They walked in circles for a while. Dew took Sophie by the shirt gently. They did the same as McKenna, same for everyone else. Rain picked me up and threw me on her back. "Good girl, just like I showed you." I said getting her shoulder. "Okay Biorne is one of the obstacles." Sofia said pointing at Biorne laying on the ground. There was a huge crash outside the door. "What the Rosa is wrong with you?" Someone yelled. The door opened and Dove was thrown into the room, Firebolt racing to grab her before she hit the ground, which he did. Firebolt set her down. "Thanks Fire." Dove said stroking his face. "Yo Dove. We're jumping horses, wanna join?" I asked. "Sure." Dove hopped on Firebolt's back and we set off jumping. "Verde is this room big." Dove said. "Yeah I know." Sabrina replied.....