Chapter One

I woke up especially early today so I could get ready for the important clients that James my step dad had coming to be signed.

                                     Going down the stairs I bump into my darling sister note the sarcasm. She is dressed in her favourite type of outfit. a micro mini and a belly top. I could never stand showing that much skin and I don't understand how a guy could like it, honestly I find it revolting.

                           She doesn't waste anytime looking down her nose and me and insulting the sundress I chose to wear. " Would it kill you to even try and look pretty? That dress is so last year " I ignore her until I am at the bottom of the stairs where I quickly begin to insult her. I mutter under my breath "Don't you know slutty was never and will never be 'in' "

        I walk to the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee I have never been able to eat breakfast in the morning even the thought of it makes me nauseous. Once I have drank my coffee I grab my bag and car keys and head to the studio.

At the studio I quickly make my way to James' office. It's now 9:45 and the artists are expected at 10. I knock on James' door and walk in I have 5 mins to prepare a snack table and then a 10 minute break before they arrive. Last week I was promoted to James' personal assistant  so I now have to accompany him in these kind of meetings. Once I have the place set up James tells me that there is five in the group but he won't tell me who it is. I just hope its not a group of self centred selfish idiots.

The next thing I know I have stand as our clients have arrived. The door opens and my mouth drops. Really them I can not believe it, I didn't realise they had fallen out with their last record company. Wow so here they were. It was ......

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Cliff hanger but not much of one unless I switch it up a bit.

it could be

a) Little Mix

b) One direction

       Or

c) 5 SOS

enjoy comment and vote