Chapter Two

Authors Note

In this chapter and possibly upcoming chapters Tara may insult one direction but there is no offence intended also I'm sorry this chapter is so late but i am studying for exams and they wont be over until June 13th

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

It was one direction. I cannot believe that I have to work with a bunch of self absorbed egotistical jerks. I was hoping that I would be someone like McFly or The Saturdays but I was stuck with them.

They walked in laughing and shoving each other. James stood up immediately and shook hands with all of them. Suddenly I felt five pairs of eyes on me. I reluctantly put out my hand and shook theirs. The curly haired one kissed my hand causing me to shudder. What a womaniser. Then there was one who came up and asked me for carrots. What the heck?! The rest just pretty much shook my hand.

                           Once they were seated I moved to stand behind James' chair as he spoke to the boys. They asked a lot of pretty random questions, like how many hours will we be working? However then they were asking about solo times and fake girlfriends which I found really random but to them it seemed pretty important.

                                            It wasn't long till the meeting was over and a contract was signed. To celebrate James organised for them to come over for dinner tonight. I cant wait note the sarcasm.

                                After the meeting I went to catch up with my best friend Katie she is a photographer at the studio and also my other friend Aeryn who is a songwriter. We went for coffee and to catch up on the studio gossip. Both of the girls like one direction and told me they were directioners which apparently means they are major fans.

                                   Just as I finished my coffee James sent me a text asking would I mind cooking something for dinner tonight since he couldn't organise a restaurant. I had to accept but with the condition that I got to invite Katie and Aeryn to the dinner. He agreed so I told the girls and they started screaming and fussing about what they would wear, well that was  until I announced that they couldn't come if they didn't help me make dinner.

                            We rushed to the shop to get a chicken for the dinner. We also picked up the ingredients to make a salad starter and an ice cream and strawberries desert. Once we had the dinner in the oven Katie and Aeryn went home to get ready after promising they would be back before the boys arrived.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry it's so short but it is 4㏂ please comment and vote

will the dinner go well or not ? what do you think?