Chapter 6

* Hi. So this is chapter 6. Hope you like it!* ~Dez~

I quickly tried closed the door but Niall was just too strong. He ended up pushing the door open to where it hit the wall. I backed away quickly. I walked up to me and grabbed my waist with both hands.

Me: Let go!

Niall: No. You think that you can go to that party dressed in that outfit, without teasing me?( the dress and stuff )

Me: I didn't even know you were freaking going to be there! Now let go and get out!

Niall: Sorry love but you brought it upon yourself. ( smirking )

Ugh! I just love his acent. I love his smirk. I love him.. Wait!?! Did I just say that? No you don't love him  Samatha!! Get that thought out of your head!! I snapped myself out of my thoughts when I realized what Niall had said...

Me: Oh heck no!!

He just stood there looking into my eyes. His eyes were a dark shade of ocean blue. And before I knew it he took one of his hands off of my waist and lightly placed it on the side of my face. I gasped at what he did next... When his lips touched mine I didnt bother to kiss back. I just stood there then pulled back.

Our faces were inches away. He took his other hand off my waist. I don't know what I was thinking... But before I knew it I placed bird of my hands on his face and kissed him. He grabbed my waist again. I could feel him smirk. To be honest I really did enjoy kissing Niall.

He depended the kiss. He surprised me by picking me up and walked up the stairs to my room. I moved my hands away from his face and clenched onto his back. Niall said between kisses...

Niall: Its..okay..I...won't...drop ..you.

I nodded my head and we finally reached my room. He opened the door and put down. I pulled away for a minute. Then next think I know Im bring thrown onto my bed. I giggled and then Niall came over. He hovered over me and softly kissed my cheek. He began to move down to my neck. He kissed my soft spot and I slightly moaned.

Me: Niall...

Niall: Shh its okay..

Hw began kissing me on the lips. The depended and I wasnt paying any attention to anything until.. Niall started to take off my shirt..

Me: Niall stop! Im not doing this!

Niall: Ugh! Why? Usually girls would.

Me: Well Im not like them! Im a lady! Not some girl that sleeps with every guy I see!! And plus my parents will be home in a few.

Niall: Ugh!! Fine!!

He said bye and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I got up and followed him downstairs. I noticed the door was slightly opened still. Oops! I walked him to the door. He said bye once more and this time He gave me a kiss on the lips. He walked out the door and got into his car. I shut the door then locked it. I could hear his car start up. I saw that the was on. So I locked the door and then went and turned it off. I walked up stairs to take a shower.

I got out of the shower and put on my pjs. I braided my hair then turned off the lights and got into bed. So many thoughts came...

Do I love Niall?

Is he really the person everyone thinks he is?

What should I do?

I need to stay away from him. Or at least try to..

I knew that it was going to be hard to go to sleep. I tried so hard to go to sleep but my thoughts took over...

* Hiya! So this is the end of this chapter! What do ya think? Let me know!* ~Dez~