Risky trip

"Look what you've done" he said laughing.
"WHAT IVE DONE?!? You got your stupid cupcake all over my shirt you dipwit." I said to him.
"Yea and now because of you and your stupid blue shirt I have no cupcake". He said, still smiling. I sigh. "Where ya headed?" He asked. "Home, where else?" I replied.

"Wanna come for a ride?" He asked. "A ride, are you kidding me? With a random guy from the hospital whom ruined my t-shirt with a stupid vanilla cupcake?" I said to him, shocked. "Yup pretty much, come on I see you here every week visiting some guy that's practically dead, do you have something better to do?" He said rolling his eyes.
So I followed him to his Ram pickup truck and hopped in.

"Wait so you seriously jumped in some random guys car?" Jacob asks, once again interrupting my story.
"Hey maybe if you shut up and listen you can find out, so I jump in." I continue. "Go on" Jacob says in obvious disappointment.

I jump in. "Where we going? Maybe you should just drop me home, as much as I enjoy exciting road trips with obvious pedophiles I enjoy my soft warm bed much more" I tell him. "Wow confident and cute, ok well this obvious pedophile will just drop you home this time" he says with a smirk on his face. I tell him the address and we're on our way.

"Well thanks for the ride bud." He grabs my arm before I step out the passenger side of the car. "Kathryn wait" he says with a seriousness in his voice. I look over at him with fear In my eyes, "Wait how do you know my name?
I didn't tell you my name..." I slowly say.

"I know."