2

"Any question of the hybrid biology"
"Miss what about an angel"
"Uhm Ara we really don't speak of those-"
"Why not?" he said impatient about the topic.
"Jimin well if you must know they are -"
"Dangerous! I know just want to see how you would react" he joked about it smirking at Mrs. Gong. Everyone else laughed but to be honest he hated the fact that the Angels were treated wrong. The fire of anger filled him he didn't show not one bit of it.

---

"Hey Jimin are you going to the club meeting today" his good friend taehyung asked him as he put his arms around his shoulders.
"What are you talking about I always go" he answered back with confused expression.
"I know man but ever since we been learning about werewolves, humans, and hybrids you been asking about angels" his other friend from the opposite side Namjoon said. "Like bro we know you are playing but it's creeping out the staff and your dad as already got on your case about it" his other friend Jungkook said. Him and his friends walked to the club meeting. The club consists of him and his six other friends and 4 humans. It was a club that was combined by art, self defense, and things a leader needs to know. Everyone in the club were higher ranks in their species.

---

"Hi you should recognize me I come here everyday" a girl with a school uniform flipped her long brown hair. Her smalls eye looked at his lips while a pink color flowed through cheeks or she just put a tab bit to much blush.
"Yea it's the same like everyday right" Jimin said behind the cafe table.
"No I actually I have friends" she showed him her friends and tried to show her likeable side. She was flirting with him.
"What would you guys like to order" he gave them a charming smile and winked at the girl. He flirted with them. The girls screamed as they fangirled. He played with his dark hair to move out of his eyes as the girls left.
"I don't understand why you won't date someone already" Suga one of his friend told him laughing at his stubbornness.
"Nah"Jimin declined and didn't think about dating a girl. "Whatever" Suga rolled his eyes. But to Jimin he already had a girl.

---

"Jimin why don't you just give the marriage a chance" a girl followed him as he walked around the garden.
"Because I don't want to marry you I don't care about the humans and werewolves" he turned around and snapped at the girl.
"But our parents want us to be together and I don't see the problem I am a human and your a werewolf I am also your best-" she was cut off.
"You are not my best friend"he got angry and got into her face for a few seconds starring dead straight into her eyes and walked way." And the only reason why you agreed to the marriage is because you like me" he added making her speechless. Conversation over.

Hey new update tell me what you think I really want you guys to get to know the characters for a little. 🐾