Lillies in the Pond

Kayla's POV

I was looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a new spaghetti strap floral dress {link to see the dress on the side} I was also wearing just a light pink lipstick with a pair of beige satin bow flats. I was getting ready for a friends party. It's supposed to be a party for her younger brothers. They are supposed to be turning 9. "Hey. Why don't you look fancy." my mom said while walking towars me. "Does it look fine?" I asked her while turning around to face her. "It looks beautiful on you." she said. "Thanks mom." I said while hugging her. "I can't believe that in a year you'll be leaving me. Oh God, you grew up so fast!" she said with tears in her eyes. "Aww, mom don't cry!" I say while hugging her again. Just then my phone started to ring." I'll leave you alone. Your sister might wake up soon" she said while leaving my room. "Hello?" I answer the phone. "Hi Kayla" the voice said. "Who is this?" I asked scared. "Sorry, that was my annoying brother, he made my number private. I'll fix it later. So are you on your way over?" Daisy asked me. Oh, thank God! I was scared to death. "Yeah, I'll be there in twenty minuets." I replied. "Okay, see ya soon!" she said and with that she hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I wrote this because I got the idea from my cousin. It's not a preview. It's the first chapter of this book! Yeah, so did you guys like it? I hope so! Can't do my regular sign out because my cell phone broke and I don't have emoji on my computer. Bye!