Lillies in the Pond

Kayla's POV

I got home after school and was greated by my dog, Mishka. "Hey girl!" I say as I knelt down to pet her. "Did mom feed you? I'll find out." I say to her. I walked into the kitchen and I got her food bowl. Mishka started to bark. I put her food down. She ran to her bowl and acted like we haven't feed her in days. I went into my living room and just as I sat down there was a knock on the door. 'Aww, man!" I say and walk to the door. I opened the door and standing out side was a tired out Jake. "Umm, hi..Jake right?" I should be an actress when I grow up. 'Kayla, right?" he said

Jake's POV

"Kayla, right?" I asked her. While she at her locker back at school, i was able to make an excuse to come over to her house. I took her math notebook. I really like Kayla, but I don't think she feels the same about me. We are total opposites. "Yeah, um, how did you get my address?" she asked shyly. "Oh, um, Abby told me. I came by to drop this off. It fell out of your backpack while you were leaving." I say to her. I should be an actor. 'Oh, I thought I put it in my backpack before I left, and making sure I didn't leave any zippers open." she said. Shoot! I've been caught! "Okay, you caught me! I may or may not have taken it out of your backpack just to come here and see you?" I say. She smiled. "Oh, funny. I never do those stuff. I was just waiting to hear the truth." she said. while wearing an evil smirk. I narrowed my eyes at her. Just when I was about to say something, it started to rain. After two milliseconds I was drenched and freezing. "C-can I come in?" I asked her. "Sure, let me get you a towel." She said. After three minutes she came down and on the last step, the power went out. I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and saw my brothers number pop up. "Hey" I said to him. "Don't come home, things happened and yeah. Oh and don't drive or walk it's too dangerous. Bye!" and he hung up. I wonder what happened at home. I took the towel from Kayla's hand and wrapped it around me."Thanks." I say to her. "So," She says. "So," I say back .This is going to be an awkward night.

~•~•~

Hey guys! Did you like the chapter? I hope so. Okay gotta go. Bye!