Hard At Understanding

Amin's POV:

"How many months are you, Amin?" Aaron's wife, Kamilah, asks.

I smile and put the book I was reading on the couch. "Four and a half months."

Kamilah gasps and smiles. "Me too! That's so awesome!" 

I laugh and agree. I liked Kamilah. I think it's nice my brother found someone that he can coexist with. Kamilah was also a character. She was beautiful too! She told me she was a model, and I definitely believe it.

 She was beautiful too! She told me she was a model, and I definitely believe it

I liked Kamilah for my brother, and I hoped they stayed together. Their son was so cute too. Well, my nephew I should say. Herran was a young child from St. Lucia that they adopted. They have been waiting for him to be able to come home with them since he was 3. Now, they finally have their son and are waiting their next one fairly soon. 

"Aunty Min!" Herran calls out to me

"Aunty Min!" Herran calls out to me. I look over and smile at him running towards me with my favorite bunny teddy bear. 

"Can I play with this Aunty Min?"

"Herran, don't grab things that aren't yours." Aaron tells him, giving him a look.

I waved my hand in dismissal. "No no it's fine. Of course you can play with it, Herran. Just be gentle with it, okay?" I smile.

He eagerly nods and runs into my room to go finish watching his show and play with my bear. 

"Aaron. You didn't tell me you had a sister. I wish I knew this earlier, I would've enjoyed having some girl talk!" Kamilah smiles. 

"He has two, actually. I'm a twin." I grin.

Kamilah's eyes go wide and she looks over at Aaron with shock. "TWO SISTERS? Aaron! Why didn't you tell meeee!" She slaps his arm.

"I was not in contact with them at that time. However, that is not an excuse not to tell you about the, I apologize sweetheart." 

I laugh as I stand up and go to get a snack from the kitchen. "Don't even stress it Aaron. We don't even look alike, so I wouldn't be surprised if people didn't assume." I yell over into the living room.