Chapter 1

Thalia's POV

*criiiiiiiiiiiiiinggg* the sound of my alarm clock ringing is my constant reminder that reality sucks. Like duh it's monday again. Everybody hates monday. I just hate it when my mom barges in my bedroom and says "time for school" in a cheerful way. Like what the actual fuck? Who would be happy with attending school?

Speaking of, I heard a knock on my door before my mom barged in.

"Honey wake up it's monday!! And it's the first day of school! You shouldn't be late, you only have 30 minutes left to prepare. Be thankful your school is near." My mom said as she pulled out my comforter from me

"Mom five more minutes pleaseeee" Putting my head under my pillow

"No lia, it's already 6:30 your class starts at 7 so get your ass up and get ready for school" she went outside my room and started cooking breakfast as I heard her cracking some eggs

Ughhh I hate school I thought to myself as I went inside the bathroom and freshened up.
I grabbed my ripped jeans and paired it up with a black and white stripes shirt and used my white converse. I went to the living room and saw my brother only in his boxer shorts watching tv with my father.

"Lia breakfast is ready, eat first before going to school" mom said while making coffee for herself and dad as she always does every morning.

"No thanks mom, you know I don't eat breakfast" I said before drinking a glass of water

"You don't eat breakfast yet you're still fat" my brother said while laughing, his eyes still focused on the tv.

"Whatever, just shut the fuck up and mind your own business dipsht" I said as I glared at him

"Thalia Collins, language" she pointed at me and gave me a warning look

"Sorry mom" I glared at my brother again and saw him sticking his tongue out at me. Like ew real mature

"Mom I'm going, bye" I pecked her on her cheek and got my bag and did the same to my father

"Okay hon, be safe and be good in school!" I heard her voice as I went out the house.

I signaled when a taxi came to my view and said the name of my school. Well my school is not that far, actually it's really close to where I live. I can just walk and arrive on time but I was lazy. Forgive me but lazy is my second name.

As the taxi came to a halt, I paid the driver and went out. Before I entered the gates, I stared at my school that I have been attending for more than 3 years. The school where I started my high school life.

'Senior year, be good to me please" I whispered to myself as I entered my second home.