Undeniable

I wake up to the annoying beeping of my alarm clock, I slam the button and sit up. I rub my eyes and go in my closet, I pull out ripped skinny jeans, pink tank, and a white and black crop top. I go in the bathroom and take my pajamas off, I slip into my skinny jeans and put my tank on and then my crop top.

I brush my hair, my hair is naturally straighten. Hallelujah for that, I have blond hair, blue/green eyes, I'm in the 10th grade, my best friends are Taylor Caniff, Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, Olivia Baxter, and Brayden Barrington. We've pretty much known each other our whole lives. I mean yeah, they're all in the grade above me but we still have lunch and some classes together. I've kinda had a thing for Taylor, I haven't told him and I wouldn't want to ruin our friend ship. I do have some friends in my grade but I don't hang out with them as much as the my other friends.

I run downstairs and quickly eat breakfast, I run up the stairs and see my mom.

"Whoa, slow down speedster." my mom chuckles.

"I know.. I shouldn't rush, I just feel like I have no time." I say.

"You have 10 minutes till you can leave." she assures me, it's only my second week of school and I rush every morning. I give my mom a smile and go in the bathroom to brush my teeth, I finish brushing my teeth. I go in my room and put my Uggs on, I put my hoodie on and then my phone and headphones and shove them in my pocket.

About 10 minutes later I stand out at my bus stop, the bus pulls up to my stop and I walk on the bus and sit in seat 18. I put my headphones in and then listen to music and wait till I get to school.

When I arrive at school I walk into school, I see Brayden and Olivia running towards me.

"Hey guys!" I smile.

"Hey Sami! This kid Collin or Cameron is having a party somewhere, Matthew is going with me. And I'm pretty sure you're going with Nash and Taylor." Olivia asks me.

"Sounds good to me." I reply.

"And I'm going with Olivia and Matt." Brayden tells me.

"Sounds good, but I'm not gonna drink. I'm only 15." I chuckle.

"It's alright, neither are we." Olivia says, "we are just going to dance and hang. Meet new people." she shrugs her shoulders.

The bells rings, "well I gotta go, see you guys later."

They wave to me and I go to my Home Room, then my first block. I walk to math and I smile at my teacher, I sit in my assigned seat and start writing down notes.

"Sami did you do your homework?" my teacher asks me.

"Yup." I answer, and he smiles. I've always been a really good student, I have amazing grades, and I always focus in school.

"We will be having a test today on what you've learned in chapters 5-7 in your math books." he hands everyone a test, when I get my test I put my name at the top. I flip the pages and there are 26 questions, I go to the beginning and start working on my test.

***

I walk into the lunch room and make my way over the the table I sit at everyday, I sit next to Taylor and Brayden.

"Hey how was your test?" Taylor asks.

"It was okay I guess." I shrug my shoulders.

"So you going to the party tonight?" Nash asks.

"Yeah, I'm going with you and Taylor." I say.

"Good, there's people we want you to meet." Matthew says.

"Okay." I say.

I get up and go get lunch, I just get an ice cream then go back to my table.

"So what is gonna happen tonight?" I ask.

"Well, there's gonna be lots of people so be careful. Stay with one of us." Nash says but Taylor cuts him off.

"Meaning me." he winks, and I smile at him.

"Anyways.. We'll just be dancing, and just meeting new people. But don't be drinking Sami, you're too young." he chuckles.

"Hey! I know that." I smile. "Wasn't planning on it anyways." I chuckle.

"So yeah that's gonna be tonight it'll be fun." Nash says, I throw away my ice cream stick and sit back down.

"So Sami, who are you gonna stick with tonight?" Taylor asks.

"You." I smile, he puts his arm over my shoulder and pulls me into a hug.

"That's right." he chuckles and let's go of me.

When lunch is over I head to my last class of the day, which is my least favorite. History. I walk into class and sit in my assigned seat, I take out my homework from the previous night and hand it to my teacher.

"Thank you." she says taking it out of my hand.

"Yup." I say, when she walks away and take my phone out.

From: Taylor:)

Can't wait for tonight!!! Xx

To: Taylor:)

I know, not sure what to wear:$. Xx

From: Taylor:)

Just wear what you have on now, it's pretty cute;P. Xx

To: Taylor:)

...Alright I will:). Xx

I put my phone back in my pocket and then go back to what I was working on.

***

Class is almost over in a couple minutes, I start packing up my stuff and then I stack my chair. The bell rings and I start to walk out of the room to my locker.

"Wait Sami." my teacher stops me. "There's a new student on Monday, this is his schedule and I'm gonna need you to show him to his classes." she says.

---------------------

I hope you guys liked my 1st chapter of 'Undeniable' :) I did, so please

Vote

Comment

Follow