Chapter 22

"I think we should just break up." I say with tears rolling down my face. I look at Aaron and his facial expression changed, he looks like he's going to cry.

"Please no Sami. I know what I did was wrong but I don't wanna break up." he whispers.

"I know Aaron I don't want to either." I say. "But you cheated. Remember the movie my parents took us to see? You told me you would never cheat, you lied." I say with more tears rolling down my face.

"You lied to me too." he says.

"When?" I ask.

"About never doing that thing again." he says. I did...

"Yes I know but Aaron you cheated." I say.

"Yes Sami, I know I did. You said it a thousand times. Okay I'll make it up to you I promise." he says.

"I'll think about it Aaron, can you please leave though. I wanna be by myself." I tell him, he nods and leaves. What am I going to do this week? It's going to be so boring, I could hang out with Brayden. I take my phone out and I decide to send her a text message.

To: Brayden

Hey wanna hang out for a couple of days? Xx

From: Brayden

Sure want me to pick you up? Xx

To: Brayden

Yeah that'd be nice, see you in a few minutes. You know where the hotel is right? Xx

From: Brayden

Yup be there in a few minutes. Xx

I put my phone in my pocket then I grab my suit case and I to the elevator then into the lobby. I wait a few minutes before going outside to see if Brayden was there. After standing outside for a few minutes later Brayden showed up, I put my stuff in the back seat then I sit up front.

"Hey!" I smile.

"Hey Sami. I thought you were on Tour?" she asks.

"I'm off for a week." I say.

"Why?" she asks.

"Punched a girl in the face." I tell her.

"Wow, never in a million years I thought you would do that." she says, I chuckle. "Tell me the story." she says.

"Okay. So I went to this party Aaron left me, some guy tried to take me in another room, Taylor beat the shit out of him, found Aaron making out with another girl, and now we might break up." I tell her.

"Oh my gosh. Are you okay?" she asks, I sigh and shrug my shoulders.

"I don't wanna break up but like... I don't know." I say, we pull into Brayden's driveway and then she stops the car. I grab my stuff then we go inside.

"Parents aren't home, we can do what ever we want." she smiles, I chuckle then I put my stuff into her room. We sit on her bed and I take my phone out, Olivia and Aaron texted me.

From: Olivia

Where'd you go? Xx

From: Aaron

Babe, I'm sorry. I miss you)':. Xx

Ugh Aaron... I start to think about him more, tears start to slowly slide down my cheek.

"Awe Sami don't cry. Wanna do something to get him off your mind?" she asks, I nod. "Lets get high." she says.

"No, I don't do that stuff." I say shaking my head.