Chapter 11

I wake up to the smell something cooking, my stomach grumbled. I sit up and stretch my body.

"Good morning." I hear Aaron's morning voice.

"Morning, wanna go get some breakfast?" I ask, he nods and we get up and walk downstairs.

"Morning." my parents say.

"Morning." me and Aaron say.

"I made chocolate chip pancakes and bacon." my mom says.

"Yummy." I smile. I grab 2 glass cups, and sent them on the counter.

"Orange juice or chocolate milk?" I ask.

"Orange juice." he says, I grab the orange and pour me and Aaron a cup of orange juice. We sit at the table and my dad is drinking coffee reading the newspaper.

"How did you guys sleep?" he asks us.

"Pretty good, we watched Finding Nemo." I tell him.

"Did you cry?" he asks chuckling.

"Yes." I mumble.

"I fell asleep watching it." Aaron says. My dad chuckles and my mom gives Aaron 2 pancakes and a couple pieces of bacon. She gives me my plate with food, I start to eat and drink my orange juice. Me and Aaron finish eating then we go put our plates in the sink.

"Go get ready, we're leaving in like an hour and a half." my mom says.

"Okay, we'll go get ready." I say, we go upstairs and go into my room. "I need to shower, so you can sit in here." I say, he nods and then I go to my closet to get clothes. I grab my new outfit I bought the other day, I grab the blue skinny jeans, orange tank top, and my blue and white striped shirt with orange writing on it. I go in the bathroom and turn the warm water on. I take my pajamas off and then I get in the shower. I put shampoo in my hair and then wash it out. I put conditioner in my hair then wash my body. I wash my body and hair and then shut the water off, I dry off and then I put my clothes on. I dry my hair and then I brush my hair. I walk back into my room and I put socks on.

"Cute." Aaron smirks. "You look very pretty today." he smiles.

"Thank you." I giggle.

"Well I'm going to get dressed, oh can I take a shower?" he asks. I nod and he grabs his clothes and goes to take his shower. I grab my new orange Vans and put them on, I tie the laces and then I sit down on my bed. I grab my phone and I decide to call Taylor, I dial his number and it starts to ring.

"Hello Sami." he says.

"Hey Taylor!" I smile.

"How are you? We haven't talked in a couple days." he says.

"I'm great, you?" I ask.

"I'm good. What you doing?" he asks.

"Just chilling, going to see a movie today." I tell him.

"Cool with who?" he asks.

"Aaron." I say.

"Oh you're with him?" he asks.

"Yeah, Taylor he's a really sweet guy. Get to know him, you guys could be good friends." I say.

"I guess so." he says.

"Well I have to go, I'll see you later." I say.

"Bye Sami." he says, I hang up and put my phone down. I lay on my back, Aaron walks into my room and shakes his hair. He's wearing tan khakis, and a black shirt that says 'OBEY' in red. He puts socks on and then puts his red Vans on. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket, we go downstairs and my parents are in the kitchen getting ready to go.