What happened?

( " speaking out loud. ' thinking to himself or her.)

-------------

Tanner's PoV

I open my eyes to every thing bloody. I look around. It looks like it's night. I grab my phone. It's dead, great. I got out of my car. What hit me? I was looking for the road I was on, but I was no where near it. What happened?

I start to look for someone to help me. But well I was walking, I hear something walking behind me. So I start to pick up pace. But starts to go faster. So then I started to run. But is like right behind me. I look right behind me, while I was running. But nothing was there. "What do you want from me!?" I yelled out, hoping for someone to answer just so I know I'm not going crazy. But nothing. 'this is getting weird' I thought to myself. 'I just want to go home.' I thought to myself again.

I start to walk again. Looking behind me every once in a while. After a couple of minutes walking, I hear something behind me again. So I looked behind me. Nothing again. I might've hit my head too hard when I got into the accident. Or I'm just going crazy. Or there is something behind me that I can't see. I start to walk again. Just hoping that I can find someone to help me. Or call someone to help me.

While I was walking someone grab me. So I screamed as loud as I can. But then I was knocked unconscious.

Jake Angeles's PoV

It's been three days since we last heard from Tanner. I am kind of getting scared. What if something happened to Tanner. That would be bad. "Yo Jake A! We are going to look for Tanner. Do you want to come?" I hear Aj Mitchell say. "Yeah sure." I said. I start to walk with them. "So what do you guys think happened to Tanner?" Jake Paul said. "I don't know, but I hope nothing bad happened." Tessa brooks said worried. "what would his mom say? She would kill us. Even though it was not our fault." Alex said. I was about to say something when we all heard a scream. "Do you just think that was Tanner?" I asked. "I don't know." Tanner B said. "We need to find out who that was. If it was Tanner or not. We need to save them." Marcus said. "Marcus is right we need to find out who that was." Emilio said.

We all start to run in the direction of the scream. we kept running and running. Until we found Tanner's car. There is blood all over the drivers seat. "What happened?" Aj asked. "It looks like Tanner got hit by a car, and lost control." Alex said. "But what if It was not a car. What if it's something evil like a monster or something." Jake P said. "Jake don't be stupid monsters aren't real." Tessa said. "I'm just saying. What if it is something like that?" Jake P said. "It is not!" Erica said. I looked at the back of the car it looks like something....... bit it? "You guys look at this." I said. They all come and looked at it. "What the crap is that?" Tristan said. "I don't know." I said. "All I know is that Tanner is in big trouble, and we need to find them." I said. "Ya. We need to find Tanner! Let's do this!" Jake P said. And we all agreed.

To Be Continued

-------------------