Am I going to die?

Tanner Fox's PoV

I opened my eyes up and looked around. What happened where am I. Am I upside down? Yep I am upside down. "Hello Mr. Fox. You may be wondering where you are or who I am. Well my name is Ella. And you have something wrong with you. So I am here to help you. It may hurt but it's going to be done fast. But I am not going to do it now. I need more supplies to do it. You may be wondering what's wrong with you. But I can do tell you. It is top secret. If you do I'll be fired. I'll come back later I need to grab the supplies." I hear Ella say. I hear a door open then close. And now I'm alone. But hey at least I know I'm not going crazy.

But what is wrong with me? Am I going to die? I don't want to die! I started to cry. "I just what to go home!" I yelled out crying. "Someone help me!" I yelled out again. "Please someone help me!" I yelled. "Please..... Help....." I whispered while crying. No one is going to find me. No one's going to help me. I just want to go home. I don't want to be here. I never asked to be here. My friends were waiting for me. Or are they still waiting for me? What if they're out there looking for me right now? Are they going to get hurt? I don't want them to get hurt because of me. I need to get out here. I start to look around the room looking for somewhere to go if I do get out of here. Or at least unpaid. But all I know is I'm losing a lot of blood. I might die because of blood loss. If they are looking for me. I hope they find me, and not that girl. If they find that girl I don't know what that girl will do to them.

Mark Thomas's PoV

We have seen looking for Tanner for about 3 hours. When they aren't looking at me, I walked off. But I am still looking for Tanner. Just not with them. When I was looking I saw something or someone. "Hello?" I said. "Is anyone there?" I said. "Hi." I hear a girl said walking out from behind a Tree. "Have you seen a boy named Tanner Fox?" I asked. "Are you a friend of him?" She asked. "Ya. He has been missing for like 3 days." I said. "Yes I have seen him." She said. "You have? Where is he?" I asked. "I can don't tell you. Because he has something wrong with him. And you cannot have him back. Ever again. By the way the names Ella. Bye bye!" She said running off. "Hey get back here!" I yelled running after her. We ran pass the others.

I caught up to her, and tackled her to the ground. "WHERE IS TANNER!?" I yelled at her. The others came up behind us. "She knows where Tanner is?" Jake P said. I nodded. "You guys are never going to find him. He is somewhere hidden. Hidden so good no one will find him. Not even a dog." She said laughing. "We will find him if it's the last thing we do." I hear Tanner B say. "It might be the last thing you guys do." She said with a smirk. "Even though I like this position. I got to get going. Bye bye." She said kicking me off her then running off.

I sat there and pain. "Mark are you ok?" Alex asked. I nodded. "Only in pain. That is the only thing wrong with me." I said. We need to find Tanner. And fast.

To Be Continued

----------------