Better left unsaid

"Justin wake up! You're going to miss your flight!" Mom yelled.

Today's the day, I get to meet her. She's not just another girl though; she's the girl of my dreams. We've been in a long distance relationship for around 3 months now, it's been tough but I'm finally going to meet her.

I was travelling to NYC today, it's a long journey but in the end it's worth it.

"Justin, I'm serious now! If you don't get up, you'll miss the flight" Jasmin shouted again, this time I knew she was serious.

Its 2am, my flight was leaving in just over 2 hours.

I jumped out of bed , I was tired and I didn't sleep at all because I was so nervous. My excitement was going crazy. I went and ate breakfast, got my clothes on and brushed my teeth.

"Bye Justin, don't have too much fun and don't forget to bring me something back bitch" Jasmin laughed. " Okay ,

I'm going to miss you, so don't forget to text me every day."

Jasmin loves me really even though he doesn't act like it, I can tell he's just hiding it though, he's just doesn't like to show his feelings.

So let's talk about the girl I'm meeting. Her name is Ariana Grande. She has long brown it used to be red hair, brown eyes and she looks and sounds like an angel. We met over twitter, I've always had a crush on her and she noticed me, we started talking and things went from there.

" Bye Jake " I said to my other brother Jake.

Where are you going and why did you just wake me up? Jake mumbled.

Dude! I'm going to America to meet Ariana

WOW! Why didn't you tell me?

Uh... I did

Beau is very forgetful; I've been talking about going to see Ariana for a month now and he still doesn't remember. Beau is the oldest but probably the most immature one of the Brooks brothers. Sometimes he just doesn't listen, or if he does listen he'll forget.

Okay bye Jake ! I'll see you in ten days.

I'll miss you Justin.

This is my first ever going away without my parents or my brothers/sisters.I never thought that I'd get to go to NYC. I thought if I was going to America it'll be with my friends/family. There's three of us ( jasmin and Jake ) James and Kevin and of course myself. I've already said goodbye to James and Kevin yesterday we went and hang out, they didn't want to me to wake them up at 2am which understandable, they're like my brothers too.

Justin, we're leaving now! Are you coming? Mom asked.

Of course, I'm going now.

I lifted my suitcase and my bag. It's time, I'm going to the airport.

I took a deep sigh. "God, I'm really going to miss this place." As I stepped into the car, I waved goodbye to my brothers/sister.

"Don't forget to get us stuff!" Jake and Jasmin yelled.

Today's the big day, I'm going to America!