Chapter 1

Hi there my name is Grace Im just an average girl from Canada with a big dream. My dream is to sing. I am a Youtuber and I guess Im pretty popular since I have almost 1 million subsribers! I mean, that is just #cray! If you know who Joey Graceffa is then you saw what I did there if not he is my favourite Youtuber. Anyways as I was saying Im pretty popular, thats why my best friend Amber and I are moving to L.A. I cant tell you who were living with I'll leave that to Amber. So my day started like this:

I was interupted from my sleep by the sound of Curious by Emblem3 which, of course meant that someone was calling me, so I turned over to get my phone and as I was blinded by the light I fell of my bed which woke me up a little bit it alson fricken hurt a lot! Then I answered the phone.

(A= Amber, G= Grace)

A= Hey did I wake you?

G= No of course not!

A= The sarcasum is not needed

G= But with out it this conversation wouldn't be any fun!

A= Haha ok. So I have great news, my brother and his friends are going to pick us up from the airport

G= So, you could have just told me that on the plane

A= Yeah but Connor will be there, remember how you two kept flirting over skype?

G= Really, Connor will be there Damn! That means I cant just wear sweats!

A= Dude you were wearing Fricken frog pajamas when you met him I dont think he cares!

G= I gotta go make myself look good for him bye!

A= Alright fine, but dont wear a lot of makeup Connor doesnt like that, and  by the way i'm coming to pick you up in like 2 minutes so be ready.

G= Ok and Dude you know I dont wear makeup! I gotta go bye love ya!

A= Oh yeah, Love ya too! bye

*****************End of Call*************************************************************

Just after I hung up, my phone rang a second time . (G=Grace, Unk=Unknown person)

G= Amber what do you want now!

Unk= Umm I dont know who Amber is but my name is Keaton Stromberg from the band Emblem3 and you've won the Chance to come to L.A and hang out with us for a week?

G= Oh my Jesus your- your K-keaton S-Stromberg?

Unk= Yes and your Grace Edwards right?

G= Y-Yeah

Unk= Ok well where are you right now?

G= Im in Canada but Im moving to L.A today, actually in a couple hours

Unk= OK cool well once your in L.A Can you call text me your new address so we can come meet you!

G= Yeah Sure!

Unk= Ok well I should let you go I'll talk to you later

G= O-ok bye Keats, oh god I shouldn't have said that know you probably think Im a creeper!

Unk= I dont think your a creeper, it sounds cute coming from you!

G= Oh, ok good well I better get going I'll text you when I land bye Keats!

Unk= Bye Grace!

****************End of call******************************************************************************

I decided to tell Amber about Keaton later besides I still had to get ready for the flight. Just then, my phone vibrated, it was a text from Amber saying she was on her way to pick me up! Yay! (Graces outfit http:/ww.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115254567/w) After I had finished getting ready I took a quick look in the mirror. I heard a honk, Amber was here I grabbed my bags and I was out the door.