Ending #1: Impulses

"(Y/N)!!"
Loke and Sammy yelled in unison.  

You flew, landing on your back. You stared up at the sky dazed.

Suddenly, you sat up, whipping your head back and forth to see if you were still in one piece.

'You...

were...

alive?!'

Gasping for breath, you stood up, and saw a limp body on the floor.

"LOKE!"

You yelled, limp-running towards the body.

"Storm...(Y/N)...ha...You're okay.."

The body coughed.

Loke turned over on his other side, and you embraced him.

"Of course I am...What happened?! Are you okay? I don't-"

He reached up, pulling your head down to his.
Loke's dry, cracked lips touched your lips just slightly, silencing you immediately as you let out a cracked sob.

"Shhh...

"I-I...love you..."

"Wh-what...? What do you mean? You are fine! C'mon, get up!"

"I would..die...for you over...and over...again...and..I'm sorry..."

Loke slowly closed his dimming eyes, his hand and head going limp as you sobbed.
"Wh...what? P-please..wait..."

You cried out to the sky, holding his lifeless hand to your face in a childish hope he would awaken and wipe your desperate tears away.

"I...love you...too..."

-

I'm a horrible human.

Did you like the story? Leave a comment, vote and tell me what you think!

Endings 2 and 3 coming out soon!

Also, the curse is not related in any way to the curse in the episode in the first season called "Changeling," it just happened to be similar. Oops.

One more thing, Loke lost his gatekey powers after switching his magic with you. He became a mortal human.