Chapter 3 Part 1 : "I hate him" (Knott)

Knott's POV

It was Monday and it was so freaking hot. I had to come early to my new flat because of the issue I had with the administrative stuffs and got delayed by one week. Moving all my stuffs in was a hassle, not because they were heavy but because there was a lot. I walked up the stairs slowly and finally got all my stuffs in. My room is the last one and I loved it; no one will pass by your door, make noises in front of your door, and you are not crammed between two neighbours. I also heard it was the seniors' territory; so playing it low will actually help me survive. I don't want any clash, but if the seniors mess with me or my friends, then I won't hold back. I really don't like arrogant guys and playboys.

~knock knock~

I heard a loud knock and a girl calling

"Tiew...Tiew..! Are you here?" she seemed a bit in a hurry

I peeked through the gap of my slightly open door and saw a very beautiful girl; her hair went down her back, her skin was white, and she had a really beautiful face. Well, it doesn't concern me. As I was about to close the door, the one next door opened wide. I couldn't see anything since the door was facing towards me.

"Maya? What is it so early?" a manly and soft voice asked

I was curious how the senior next door looked like and I wondered if he was a nice guy; if he was I would probably like him. The girl dragged him out of the room and pulled him to the stairs. I could see only the back of a guy being dragged by the girl - against his will.

Well I couldn't care less. I really feel we will meet soon. I got ready for school and I went to buy something to eat. I saw the girl with her coral dress that danced in the wind, grabbing to a guy. She was indeed very pretty. Next to her was the senior that lived next door; slightly longer than her, he was standing firm against another guy. My neighbour was pale with his hair a bit up, had a fierce expression, and is quite handsome.

"What's with you?!" the other guy shouted.

He looked pretty angry. I better ran off, I don't want to witness anything. The only problem is that they are standing in the way to the snack and I can't get through. I need to either wait for them to end, which may take some time, or just pass between them. I wonder what would be wiser. Bet I will just pass through, they don't have the right to block anyone anyway. As I get closer, my neighbour looked surprisingly more handsome. I didn't look at him for long I was more attracted to the girl grabbing onto him.

"Get here! Why are you holding to that guy?!" the other guy shouted

"We already broke up. This is my new boyfriend. Get lost!" the girl shouted to the man while holding firmly to my neighbour - how did she called him earlier? I forgot, I will just call him Playboy.

P'Playboy set himself free from her arms and wrapped his arm around her

"Yes! Get lost already!" He shouted back holding that girl close to him.

Okay. I now get the picture. But I don't want to know, yet why am I still listening to that. I need to go through. I pass in between them.

"Hey!" he shouted

I turned around and saw my neighbour looking at me fiercely with his girlfriend in his arm.

"Yes?" I asked confused

"Can't you see we are talking? It's rude to pass between us like this!" He exclaimed

"Well sorry but you are talking in middle of the way and it would be troublesome to wait for your fight to end" I said quite boldly

He didn't seem pleased by my answer but he didn't say anything. He looked at me strangely and I turned my back to continue my way in the snack.

When I finish eating they were already gone, I don't know what happened and I don't really care. I walked to my flat and took my motorcycle. I drove to the way to the university; I was early so I was not in a hurry. I parked my motorcycle in the parking lot and walked towards the building holding my books and copybooks in hands.