NEWS! and suggestions?

so i made this art along with an idea that idea being a Undertale AU called PlayerTale

so i made this art along with an idea that idea being a Undertale AU called PlayerTale.  now i did use bases for frisk and Player (the one with the pink soul) and the blue glowing lady and you'll find those bases by typing into google PlayerTale Kittey1223 and you should find no problem. :) i will make a tumblr blog about this AU along with stories. the AU info i was going to make i'm still trying to figure out what the story is so i had this idea which is this

"You the player. have somehow died and your soul got rested into the Undertale universe. a gamer who knows undertale and hasn't played genocide route yet (thank goodness) have now started back to a child's age again. what will you do when now you somehow have to go through the underground? and to yet another place where OTHER monsters have hid and been trapped there a woman trapped in the moon. a lion king (LOL >U>) trying to destroy frisk. and Chara still upset about the genocide route that happened. how will you get frisk out of this situation while working with Toby (the dog), flowey and Chara. collecting clues solving the pasts and figuring out why the war had happened in the first place. man this is going a LOOOONG ride"

so that's the idea i had. the idea if you didn't get it was that you a player of undertale was somehow reborn into the Undertale World. the timeline take place after a genocide route done first and a pacifist route done last. (you getting me now ;) ) i am making oc's for this story and even adding to characters to the story if that makes sense. :) so please remember this is an UT AU. i wont make it into a comic but i am as i said somewhere i making this into a story so i do hope you remember that. 

NOW FOR THE SUGGESTION PART! 

do you have any suggestions on what i should do with the story  since you've read the top part you know what i'm heading for in the story. but i dont know what else i should do in the story like do some of the characters act different like (example) sans is a ladies man (but still does puns) and papyrus is a little bit like a Kuudere but only a little bit. and maybe Undyne is still a warrior but has a sister now? or monster kid has arms? or in the place that you find MORE monsters trapped they're are more skeletons and such. stuff like that cause remember the player isn't supposed to be there so maybe them being there would somehow alter the place (also) when the player enters the world they dont know they're real name. all they know is that Undertale is a video game and that they died and are from another universe and a LOT MORE! but they cant remember they're name. so do you guys have any idea's for a name that represents player. like i saw in this one post where someone thought of the idea of calling Y/N YIN and that YIN represents the reader so. i wanted something like that do any of you ideas. i waaas thinking of calling the player Paige buuuutt meeeh i'm not so sure bout that so if you have idea thats cool HECK you can even give me the word Player in another language as a name if you want i just need help :) thank you.

 INFO BOUT THE  PLAYERS SOUL AND WHY I MADE IT THE COLOR THAT IT IS!   

Souls Meaning: i was thinking of making the Player (character with a pink soul) Have the soul of imagination. why imagination you may ask because gamer's are imaginative and well you you look up "IMAGINATIVE" definition on google it'll show you why i picked it cause remember. Undertale along with MANY AU's came from imagination. imagination is very important to me in life cause people who wanted to go to the moon or get people to the moon must of imagined it first same with art or cars and MANY. many more. imagination to me helps people look at a different angles along with theory's and other things as well here's another thing (found this from wiki) "Imagination, also called the faculty of imagining, is the creative ability to form images, ideas, and sensations in the mind without direct input from the senses, such as seeing or hearing. Imagination helps make knowledge applicable in solving problems " also i thought making the soul the way it is for the player because of determination, imagination and love go together PERFECTLY no?~ XD (you'll understand why i said love down below in souls color)

Souls Color: (when i found this it made me think of my self in some ways cause it represents me well info bout the color pink) " The color pink represents caring, compassion and love. The pink color stands for unconditional love and understanding, and is associated with giving and receiving care. Since pink is a combination of red and white, both colors add a little to its characteristics. It gets the lust for action from the red color, and the white color gives it an opportunity to achieve success and insight. Passion and power from the color red, softened with the purity and openness of the white color completes pink color meaning. The deeper the pink color, the more passion and energy it radiates. Pink is romantic and intimate, feminine, loving, caring and extremely considerate. It tones down the physical passion from the red color and replaces it with a gentle and loving energy. The color pink is insightful and intuitive and it shows tenderness and kindness from its empathetic and sensitive nature."

In color psychology, pink is a sign of hope. It is a positive color that inspires warm and comforting feelings. The color pink gives the feeling that everything will go well or be okay. Most people have heard of the saying "everything is rosy". It may also indicate good health and success.

Explore pink color meaning

"The pink color has a calming effect on our emotional energies and can relieve feelings of anger, aggression and neglect. There are studies confirming that high amounts of pink color can have a calming effect on the nerves and even create physical weakness in people. Pink has successfully treated violent and aggressive prisoners by placing them in rooms with pink walls over a certain period of time. Overexposure to the color may have the opposite effect though."

"Pink helps people get in touch with their thoughtful and caring side, either through the need to receive, give or care for others. Please pay attention if you have a friend who often wears pink, as it may indicate a need to be accepted, supported and loved." (Oh my gosh. . .okay that may be truuueee~ >////>;;;)

The color pink takes us back to our childhood

"The color pink represents the sweet and innocent in children and our inner child. It is the color that symbolizes uncomplicated emotions, inexperience and naivety. The pink color can also take you back to your childhood memories, often associated with care and thoughtfulness from your mother or a maternal figure."

EXTRA INFO BOUT THE PLAYER'S SOUL!

i made the soul upside down to indicate that the Player is indeed not from that universe or ANY of the undertale universe and that the player is a rare soul. also the reason why i made it upside down well as i said it's rare and the players not from that world basically from are world (the one where you guys and me are in.) also i thought of making it a meaning of some sort such as since the player came things have changed in a way everything has been turned "Upside Down" you get me and since i saw in one art post that a monsters soul that is the color or white means love (which i kinda like)  and you know how a monsters soul is different from a humans well i had this idea of WHAT IF the players soul. thanks to what it is. can only be healed by reaching a save point which means healing item (Monster food) wont help and will only give her like 3 HP. also healing magic can only heal 5 HP and can only heal another  HP after 2 hours have passed. so you can see how it would be SUPPER difficult when it comes to some things.

SO YEAH that's it so what do you think so far on my idea and what ideas do you have and or think i could add. should i make Toby be able to talk? should i make flowey kinder? or how bout make Sans single as in sans and Toriel are just friends or do you think i should put them together??? i'll put a poll and strawpoll.com so you can vote :) WELP SEE YOU LATER ALL YOU DREAMERS AND GAMERS! XD

Copy and Paste--->  http://www.strawpoll.me/12903900