Chapter 4 - Love & Marriage 愛と結婚

A/N: "Ai to kekkon"
Enjoy the last chapter!
Hmm I wonder what kind of fanfiction I should make next...

_______________

It was completely unexpected, like some love scene out of a shoujo manga. The crisp night air whisked aside Erza's scarlet hair momentarily as she stumbled and fell into Jellal's arms. The heavenly body magic mage, embarrassed as a few mages in the guild stared at them as if they were newborn puppies, quickly wrapped his arms around Erza and muttered something under his breath.

"Jell-" She gasped, though suddenly cut off as they magically disappeared from the guild before she was able to pronounce his first name.

"My! I foresee a romantic development!" Mirajane exclaimed happily.

"Hey, Master," Cana hiccuped, downing another shot then slamming the empty barrel on the bar counter, "What kind of ship name should they have?"

Makarov, blinking sleepily, appeared as if he was processing the nature of the question but didn't quite understand the meaning of it.

"Huh? Uhh.. Titaniac? How does that sound for a ship name?" (lol not a typo)

The card magic mage blinked twice, then burst out in a bout of cackles. Gildarts, sitting on the other side of Cana, jumped at her sudden burst of hysterical laughter.

"Not the name of an actual ship, Master! You're killing me! Ahaha," Cana cried, hiccuping, then wiping away tears of drunken laughter.

"Hmm.. How about Scarnandez?" Wakaba joked, laughing cigar smoke out from his mouth and nostrils.

"What are ya talking about!? It's got to be Erllal!" Macao exclaimed over the drunks, a bit tipsy himself.

"You lot of drunkards... how about Jerza?" Romeo commented.

"My! It sounds lovely to the ears," Mirajane chimed happily.

"While we're on the topic of ships, what should Gray and Juvia's name be? I like Jugra," Laki giggled, pushing her glasses back into place.

"No, Grayvia!" Jet exclaimed, overhearing the conversation.

"Gruvia sounds kinda cool," Droy mentioned, scratching his chin.

"Don't forget Mira-chan and Laxus. How about Miraxus?" Max suggested as he joined in the clamor.

"No, Laxanne!"

"What about Natsu and Lucy? I like Natcy!"

"No, it should be Nalu!"

"Lisanna is nice, it's got to be Nali!"

"Lisatsu?"

"Bixanna!"

"Gajeel and Levy-chan hmm... Gajevy!" Nab shouted from the other side of the guild hall.

"LiBix!"

"No not Gajevy, Gale!"

"KinErik!"